Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter-Granados, Lipinets-Kondo, Stiverne-Breazeale on Nov. 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Stacked Card from start to finish! Expecting some stacked Welterweight Cards in December as well on the PBC side of things
    Spence-Peterson
    Garcia-Rios
    Varges-Berto

Comment

Porter is going to walk through this kid, what the he'll happened to Danny Garcia ?

Comment

That's a hell of a card.

At one point I thought Jacobs was set to be on it, but still going to be a good night of fights.

Comment

pbc mexican commentator voice ' Oh my Goooodness'

what a card

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            I mean Porter needed a stay busy fight I guess but Granados?????? Boxing Porter already beat AB who beat Granados convincingly boxing need to stop recycling these fighters Granados is not on the level of Porter and will get KTFO tbh easy $$$
            Convincingly my ass! Broner barely won, he got a hometown decision. They should rematch and do it in Chicago, but Broner don't want that cuz he knows what would happen.

Comment

Anyone else here suspect Porter - Granados might be quite entertaining in a sort of Bradley - Provodkinov sort of way ? Porter the favorite, but could be a hell of scrap.

Comment

Granados doesn't possess the boxing talent, but he makes up for it with determination.

I'm not saying he's gonna win, but he's for sure going to bring it and make Porter work for the W.

Comment

I like Wilder-Ortiz and Stiverne-Breazeale. However, Lipinets-Kondo is meh and Porter fighting a guy who lost to someone he already beat. Psshh. DSG is going to end up fighting Brandon Rios. Spence is going to end up fighting so old washed up guy. And Thurman is going to end up fighting some Lamont Peterson. Instead of the best mixing it up, we get this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    Spence-Peterson
                    Garcia-Rios
                    Varges-Berto
                    Yeah that seems about right!

A Card Headlined by Keith Thurman will likely be stacked as well I'm assuming!

Comment

Granados is solid. Certainly not on the level of an Errol Spence but he's solid. Porter just needs to be active. Granados is a tough fight, this is a good move.

Comment

Working...
                      X