Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theoretically, if Conor destroys Floyd... who can challenge him? Too unorthodox??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Just to name a couple..
    Canelo
    Golovlin
    Ward
    Kovalev
    Any of the 168 pound fighters.
    Lara
    Probably both Charlo brothers
    BJS
    Spence
    Thurman
    That kid that fought Pacquiao Horn
    Loma
    Crawford
    thats all i asked for

now im actually curious to know though, how come you would be so confident in these fighters knowing theyd be fighting a guy who decisively stopped floyd mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Diaz is 6'0, walks at 200lbs and has a 76 inch reach.. and conor still beat him

comparing those fights to what conor will look like against floyd is idiotic, and you know it.

plus, Conor decisively outboxed Diaz last August and won the fight in a full 5 round fight despite being much smaller. he knew to pace himself rather than wasting his energy trying to KO a much bigger guy like he did in the first one.

Conor's potential opponents in boxing aren't going to be Diaz size

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        the only thing these two are going to destroy is the pocket of a lot if fools who follow this stupid circus.
        Ultimate reality.

Comment

WIN or LOSE, Conor won't go back to the UFC. Boxing is where the money is. He's been trash talking Oscar and Canelo lately. Conor V. Canelo is next !! Mark my words & mark em' well. Forget the GGG rematch regardless of the outcome in September. This makes business sense.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
            thats all i asked for

now im actually curious to know though, how come you would be so confident in these fighters knowing theyd be fighting a guy who decisively stopped floyd mayweather?
            Because Floyd would be dead after he suffered a massive heart attack in the ring. It's a shame he didn't have annual checkups, they would have found that heart defect sooner and this could have been prevented. Tragic...

Comment

Working...
            X