Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Pacquiao vs Mayweather 2 is on!! Not sure how I feel about this one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Pacquiao vs Mayweather 2 is on!! Not sure how I feel about this one.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...000121577.html

It beats the **** out of Mayweather vs McGregor and Pacquiao vs Crawford I suppose lol

I would much rather have seen Mayweather vs GGG (In our dreams) or Mayweather vs Khan, along with Pacquiao vs Marquez 4.

But if this is the way it has to be then **** it. I hope it bombs by the way, and of course that Manny bombs out Floyd (and that the shoulder excuse was actually true, which is looking a hell of a lot more likely recently)

What do you guys think about this?

The guys a two legend so it will be another huge spectacle.

that bait...

Comment

Pac and Floyd are garbage, it's all about GGG.

Comment

How tf can this be? Have they no respect for Mr Pacman who is running for elections? How much does the greedy boring running fighter wants this time?

Aren't you sick of getting ripped off by this TBE guy?

Comment

Probably will lack the viewership, due to the bad taste the first one had. But to be honest, I'm pretty stoked about it. I wanted to see a rematch after the first one, I think this one is an overall better fight since both of these guys are going to sort of adapt to the case. The first one might have had so much hype that Floyd had to do everything just to win. Whereas maybe on this one, he'll come out understanding his range and what he can let go. Manny, probably does want it to become a fan fight, that's memorable, so I wouldn't be surprised if he even got knocked out just trying everything to get at Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            How tf can this be? Have they no respect for Mr Pacman who is running for elections? How much does the greedy boring running fighter wants this time?

Aren't you sick of getting ripped off by this TBE guy?
            The only fight I eve paid for was Pac vs Marquez 4 and it certainly was no rip off. Floyd never got one penny out of me.

Comment

This was already posted and the article states nothing about Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 being on. It just says it's possible. There's nothing on about the fight.

Comment

Spoon may get his dreams fulfilled!!!

Part 2!!!

Comment

Respect to Floyd for still commanding the headlines in May when he's retired. Canelo feeling ****ty I bet between this & all the GGG stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Spoon may get his dreams fulfilled!!!

Part 2!!!
                    Please no more videos this site been calm since spoon bot can't spam no more.

Comment

Working...
                    X