Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a desperate try hard?

Do I try to hard to be hard on here?

Why are you on damage control?

Me and a couple of others have already forwarded your thread to the authorities.

Only takes 2 minutes tops.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post

Me and a couple of others have already forwarded your thread to the authorities.

Suck my plums

Comment

links.................

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          links.................
          Certainly. Here you go

https://report.cybertip.org/

it's .org, so it's the real deal. I put a tip using this site a year ago and what they do is they notify the FBI and they do a thorough investigation. It doesn't matter if they are using a proxy or not. The box that asks you to describe the problem, just paste the link to the previous thread. They will definitely look into it and contact the mods and his isp, that I assure you.

They take pedophilia very seriously.

Comment

Certainly. Here you go

it's .org, so it's the real deal. I put a tip using this site a year ago and what they do is they notify the FBI and they do a thorough investigation. It doesn't matter if they are using a proxy or not. The box that asks you to describe the problem, just paste the link to the previous thread. They will definitely look into it and contact the mods and his isp, that I assure you.

They take pedophilia very seriously.
            crazy........ dude is gonna a fun time with the BS that coming his way.

Comment

[QUOTE=BigNuts;16592898]Certainly. Here you go

They take pedophilia very seriously.[/QUOTE

Will the FBI except dick pics? The FBI can suck on the fat end of my dick. So can the CIA and the MI5.]

Comment

I wonder how many babies the FBI have?

What's your guess?

I need to pack in the Sudocrem for the FBI visit just in case.

Will I need wipes?

Comment

I can 100% guarantee they are going to look into it thoroughly. I remember something happened like this on another forum awhile back and they really did thoroughly inspect the dude. Actually there was a huge thread about it, but it ended up getting deleted. It basically made his life a living hell, because his family found out he was joking about stuff like this. Turns out he was using a neighbors wifi connection.

Comment

I can 100% guarantee they are going to look into it thoroughly. I remember something happened like this on another forum awhile back and they really did thoroughly inspect the dude. Actually there was a huge thread about it, but it ended up getting deleted. It basically made his life a living hell, because his family found out he was joking about stuff like this. Turns out he was using a neighbors wifi connection.
                    If that happened to me it would make my life a living joy.
                    Bring it ****ing on FBI

Comment

Working...
                    X