No announcement yet.

Arum Targeting Cinco De Mayo - May 5 for Pacquiao vs Marquez IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    If Cotto/Canelo fight anyone other than eachother, and Floyd doesn't fight either Pac or Khan, I kid you not.....I will cancel my HBO and Showtime subscriptions and just give up on boxing. This is getting pathetic already. I'd rather watch Tennis where the best actually take on the best!
    Cool avatar it was Tyson that got me into boxing and now this buffoonery is turning me away as well. I question this source however.
    Last edited by Matisyahu; 12-30-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

" Arum, however, said he will sit down with Marquez and Pacquiao to work out a match sometime in May.

"I would have to be friendly to Mexicans, to make it happen," Arum exhorted. He intimated Cinco de Mayo a good date. Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican Independence Day."

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-lo...#ixzz1dZDMqY1I

***** going crazy over this... But they still choose to ignore that Floyd is doing everything in his power to duck Pacquiao.

**** Didn't check the date.. I don't get why FLOM-O still bringing up post from 3 years back SMFH
      Last edited by Real-Talk; 12-30-2014, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Real-Talk View Post
        ***** going crazy over this... But they still choose to ignore that Floyd is doing everything in his power to duck Pacquiao.

Arum will not wait for this duck forever you know...
        you do realize this was the same May that Arum ducked Floyd again right.

Wasnt this the cut wont heal for 6 months, jail sentence for Floyd, and the stadium. I also think not being able to promote right was in this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
          lol! forgot that Marquez being Mexican! failed throwback!
          No, son. The fact that this quote came days after Arum said Pacquiao couldn't fight in May because he had a bad cut, but chaneed his tune after he thought Mayweather was going to jail.

Comment

I see now this is an old thread nearly exactly 3 years old. Of course because 4 already happened. Then Pac came out afterward and said his cut is fine and Arum started talking about an outdoor stadium.
            Last edited by Matisyahu; 12-30-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matisyahu View Post
              I see now this is an old thread nearly exactly 3 years old. Of course because 4 already happened. Then Pac came out afterward and said his cut is fine and Arum started talking about an outdoor stadium.
              At the end of the day, blame lies everywhere. As a fan of the sport I love I no longer care who wins or who loses, I just want this fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                At the end of the day, blame lies everywhere. As a fan of the sport I love I no longer care who wins or who loses, I just want this fight to happen.
                Ur right! If Floyd wins and is king of the world on David Letterman and such, then his head will only get bigger. Then let him be king. I just want to see it.

Comment

Working...
                X