Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Beats Adamek Down For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe people actuallly thought Adamek had a chance.

I've been saying for weeks that this is going to be a brutal miss match.

Great performance by Vitali though at the end of the day as per usual.

NO ONE is beating the Klitschko's at HW until they are completely shot.

Comment

Originally posted by King Koko View Post
      Is Vitali one of the greatest Heavyweights ever?
      Clearly.

Comment

Lights out James Toney will **** up both Klitschko sisters on the same night

Comment

Originally posted by King Koko View Post
          Is Vitali one of the greatest Heavyweights ever?
          no doubt about it!!

Comment

vitali is a beast... in my opinion, possibly the most dominant heavyweight of all time. maybe doesnt have the most skill or most exciting (though he does put on a good show when he has a guy that is willing to get in there and try to win the fight, and not just go the distance)... he has won 40 of his 43 wins by tko, has never lost a decision, and for his 2 losses, the one vs byrd, he was winning on cards but tore his rotator cuff, probably pretty damn hard to fight without a shoulder, and the other vs lennox was a great fight, where once again he was winning on cards but had one of the nastiest eye cuts i have ever seen and the ref stopped it, but vitali wanted to keep on going. i like lewis, but lets be honest, he retired cause he didnt want to have that rematch.

Comment

Adamek never had the best footwork and that's what I thought was going to be his ultimate downfall in this match-up, along with the fact that he had no power to make an impact on Vitali.

Vitali was able to cut off the ring and line Adamek up for the right hand almost at will, and Adamek's only success was due to his toughness, firing back while taking heavier punches from the opponent. You could not have expected him to go in and out of range and sucker Vitali in for counter-punches, that's not his style. In fact he used to be the pressure fighter in the lower weight divisions.

Adamek's strengths are his offensive skills but he does not have the power to back them up as a heavyweight and instead has to settle for an uncomfortable role of the boxer, using his speed and movement to win.

Comment

Helenius is gonna bust Vitali up, you'll see! THERE! How do ya like that, you nuthugging fukhead mod?

Comment

As I watched Adamek plod, I kept thinking about what a Tyson would be trying to do, or a Marciano, somebody will the balls to get inside and unleash fast punches. Still, Vitali seems unbeatable right now, I give him credit, he is VERY good and may end up on my Top 10 Heavyweights list someday when it's all said and done.

Comment

Yes Vitali won! Great performance by him and Adamek is a warrior. Vitali is a beast and a legend!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I can't believe people actuallly thought Adamek had a chance.

I've been saying for weeks that this is going to be a brutal miss match.

Great performance by Vitali though at the end of the day as per usual.

NO ONE is beating the Klitschko's at HW until they are completely shot.
                      Where have you seen such an abomination? Was she a cartoon character? Drugs? Alcohol? Fapped your brains out?

Adamek is a bit too slow. If he was real quick, like Jones was, he would have bothered Vitali...

Comment

Working...
                      X