Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to keep females interested during a relationship.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep females interested during a relationship.

http://norapeneeded.blogspot.com/

Read it, georges.

.............you might learn something.

Comment

Not clicking that link.

Although I find NOT mentioning butt or vomit to her very often does the trick.

Comment

Lots of cocky bone!

Comment

It is a pretty good read!! It might teach some of the guys here how to approach a female.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            It is a pretty good read!! It might teach some of the guys here how to approach a female.
            Let'em know, bruh-bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              Nice wheels, bro.

Comment

My greatest tips would be

1) Shut the **** up. Girls hate partners that talk all the time. If a girl loves conversating with you about everything, she's probably not interested in ****ing you.

2)I disagreed with the link. Everyone is exciting when you first meet them. Once you get past their front and find out all their imperfections and secrets, you're probably going to dislike or get bored with the real person beneath. It's part of life. Finding a partner you like to do all kinds of stuff with, but can still enjoy sitting around doing nothing with, it's one of the main puzzles to solve when finding a life partner.

If you're causing trouble to keep a woman interested, youre cutting off your nose to spite you face. A push and pull in a relationship is supposed to come naturally, not by you being childish just because youre insecure about her possibly getting bored. You need to look in the mirror and find out why she's getting bored, and if you think you need to make a change or if it's time to move on.

Comment

Whenever I get into a relationshio, which is rare cause Im picky, it always lasts at least a year. Im doing something right obviously.

Comment

Working...
                  X