No announcement yet.

Most knowledgeable fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most knowledgeable fans

Most knowledgeable fans, i dont mean hardcore fans like us degenerates that are on the boxing forums and **** but Casual fans?

I ask coz a mate of mine had a guy from Philly staying over for a month over the X-mas/New Year period and he wasnt a boxing fan but knew all about the Cotto vs Tony fight and alot of boxers who guys over here in the UK wouldnt have a clue about!

So which Nation has the most knowledgeable casual fans?

definitely not England lol

Comment

I am going to bet this thread turns into a flame war before the end of page two.

Comment

If you don't follow the sports on a borderline hardcore level(to many fighters, to many belts, to many divisions) you aren't going to be very knowledgeable. So, I say no country.

Comment

You're not gonna get an answer. There's no way to determine that. The best you're gonna get is everyone just nuthugging a country or talking about how a country has nothing but trolls for fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
            You're not gonna get an answer. There's no way to determine that. The best you're gonna get is everyone just nuthugging a country or talking about how a country has nothing but trolls for fans.
            that's prob true but i will go on a limb and say that if boxing gets main stream coverage in a country on a regular basis insted of just the big fights it is going to have more causal fans. that being said i can ony coment on the countries i have been to, and i would say belive it or not it would be japan and #2 mexico

Comment

i would say the u.s. just because it seems most of us do know when a fighter is good and it doesnt matter where they are from. i am not talking about the few morons on here that will hate on certain fighters like calzaghe but in general most of us know when fighters are good or great. most other countries seem to give their fighters too much credit.

Comment

Working...
              X