Volcan Oezdemir will be the next LHW to reign in UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volcan Oezdemir will be the next LHW to reign in UFC

Any LHW should be prepared to avoid his power

He's good, but not overly impressed with him yet.

Comment

I'm with October Red, but f#cking hell he keeps winning and winning vs respectable guys. Hard to argue against winning as a dog so many times.

Comment

nope..dc grinds him out on saturday ufc 220#embrace the grind!

Comment

Nah, both him and Ngannou only got one trick in the bag. Even if they win the title saturday they're not gonna last in this well rounded sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Nah, both him and Ngannou only got one trick in the bag. Even if they win the title saturday they're not gonna last in this well rounded sport.
            actually in time ngannou will cover up his game..he pulled a pretty good kimura on hamilton and I don't think stipe has the size to outwrestle him..265 lbs national collegiate champion Curtis blaydes couldn't keep him down

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              actually in time ngannou will cover up his game..he pulled a pretty good kimura on hamilton and I don't think stipe has the size to outwrestle him..265 lbs national collegiate champion Curtis blaydes couldn't keep him down
              He did a good job getting back up but Blaydes did take him down repeatedly and you gotta remember that fight only lasted 2 rounds due to a doctor stoppage. Ngannou was already gassed at that pointed. I don't see this guy defending takedowns in the 3rd round let alone the championship rounds. Not every fight is gonna be finished inside of 2.

Comment

If Ngannou beats Stipe I think he'll get the most HW defenses record sometime in early 2019. HW isn't THAT deep.

If there was a guy I'd suggest Ngannou needs to be careful of it'd be Werdum. I'm not sold on Ngannou's ground game. Anyone who stands with him thats in the UFC right now is like 90/10 to get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  If Ngannou beats Stipe I think he'll get the most HW defenses record sometime in early 2019. HW isn't THAT deep.

If there was a guy I'd suggest Ngannou needs to be careful of it'd be Werdum. I'm not sold on Ngannou's ground game. Anyone who stands with him thats in the UFC right now is like 90/10 to get KTFO.
                  If that is true then HW MMA has fallen off completely. He's got 265lb steroid windmills. He is not exactly skilled even with his punching based style. He can't box for ****, no footwork, no jab, no combinations and his chin is up in the air all the time. Not to mention that there's no way he has gas beyond 2 rounds(already gassed against Blaydes in 2)

If Stipe loses to this guy he should be ashamed of himself tbh.

Comment

If that is true then HW MMA has fallen off completely. He's got 265lb steroid windmills. He is not exactly skilled even with his punching based style. He can't box for ****, no footwork, no jab, no combinations and his chin is up in the air all the time. Not to mention that there's no way he has gas beyond 2 rounds(already gassed against Blaydes in 2)

If Stipe loses to this guy he should be ashamed of himself tbh.
                    HW MMA has never been on to fall off. I mean its more competitive at the top with title changes cuz everyone gots massive holes & so many guys use there power over skill. I see less holes in Ngannou than most other guys + he damn near gots that Tyson hype with having opponents pissing themselves in the corner before the fight even starts.

And lol that Stipe should be ashamed if he loses to Ngannou. Who's looking more like a future champ at HW than Ngannou? And Stipe isn't THAT unbeatable by any measure. He took a L to the Skyscraper ffs. And a KO L at that.

Stipe can for sure win don't get my opinion twisted & this is a solid jump up in class for Ngannou, but Stipe's gonna need to not make many if any mistakes or like in the Mike Tyson Punchout game vs Tyson in those first 30 seconds or whatever if he touches you you are going down.

The gameplan for Stipe should be to move, grapple & take the fight into the 3rd & later rounds to drown Ngannou. The gameplan for Ngannou is to just do what he's been doing. I'll always favor the guy who's just doing his usually plan vs the guy who needs to amend his typical strategy to win a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X