Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUBIN will be a top 5 p4p fighter in the next 2-3 years.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time will tell.
    He would not have won Gold at the 2016 Olympics though.

Comment

If Lubin wins tonight...he goes on to unify 154! If he comes up short he still only 21, he can still just work his way back and still become champion
      Last edited by sicko; 10-14-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Charlo-Lubin is the best fight on the card. IMO Lubin looks promising but is untested and I'm looking forward to see how he handles himself against an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Not seen much of him tbh but wasn't fans claiming this sort of talk about the guy who fought the other Charlo? J Rock.

Lets see how he looks in his first step up.
          Where was J Rocks pedigree at? What major amateur tournaments did he win or medal against international competition? I never saw anything special in J-ROCK. Average fighter.

Comment

He looks very talented but both Charlos are very, very good fighters. This is a rough fight for him. HUGE statement if he wins though.

Comment

Bump.........

Comment

Maybe after they wake that motha****a up with the smellin salts. Man, some of yall just don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Just watch. This guy in the amateurs was wrecking havoc. I've been following him as a teen and since his first pro fight. He beat cuba's number one something no american has done in a long time. He was on his way to win olympic gold. Skill wise, he reminds me of a young mayweather. The movement, speed, crisp punches, and defense. Charlo is getting stopped inside 10 rounds.
                  I stopped reading after the bolded.

Comment

Arms and legs got stiffed.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Just watch. This guy in the amateurs was wrecking havoc. I've been following him as a teen and since his first pro fight. He beat cuba's number one something no american has done in a long time. He was on his way to win olympic gold. Skill wise, he reminds me of a young mayweather. The movement, speed, crisp punches, and defense. Charlo is getting stopped inside 10 rounds.
                      You’re probably feeling really stupid right about now.

Comment

Working...
                      X