• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    Yep Canelo is a chump!
    A cowardly chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      He fought a Flyweight....Archie Solis....he jumped him...with the help of his thug brothers.

They basically ended his career.
      We don't know the full story. I'm old enough that I know there are always 2 sides to every story

Comment

Canelito could have fought both Charlos and Andrade at 154.

They ALL had titles at one time.

Alvarez wanted 0 to do with them
        Niether of them are more accomplished than Canelo. I can make a strong case that if canleo fought and beat them many people would say that those boxers you mentioned are "hypejobs"

Comment

Canelito could have fought both Charlos and Andrade at 154.

They ALL had titles at one time.

Alvarez wanted 0 to do with them
          Canelo can still fight those guys.
          They're all basically the same age. None of them are old.
          The fights can still happen. We will find out if Canelo wants anything to do with them or not.

Let's think about this.
          The Charlo's really didn't make a name for themselves until last year/late 2015. And Andrade has just been all over the place.
          Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 10-07-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
            Canelo would fight a Strawweight if he could.
            Already has, brutalised archie solis retired him

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
              Already has, brutalised archie solis retired him
              2 sides to every story and usually when someone gets their ass kicked they deserved it. And usually when the person that started it gets his ass kicked he usually makes a big scene "call the cops" etc. I'll hold judgement on that situation because I have ZERO clue what the truths is or was

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                2 sides to every story and usually when someone gets their ass kicked they deserved it. And usually when the person that started it gets his ass kicked he usually makes a big scene "call the cops" etc. I'll hold judgement on that situation because I have ZERO clue what the truths is or was
                Most definitely you're correct, but I was referring to the nearly Strawweight solis as the other bloke mentioned canelo would fight a Strawweight if he could.

Comment

Making Rigondeaux come up two classes to fight is wrong. They should meet in the middle for posterity.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Making Rigondeaux come up two classes to fight is wrong. They should meet in the middle for posterity.
                    That we agree with, I think it's bull ****. hopefully it makes rigos victory that much more special. If he pulls it off of course

Comment

Working...
                    X