Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Divided By Skin Color or By Culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    How is my avatar pretentious though?
    In my experience anyone who displayed these sort of photos on their Instagram or somewhere in their FB or avatar was almost always a pretentious douche who had a great affinity for Bernie Sanders. And judging by your comments I am probably not too far off in that estimation about you.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Are people racist because they don't like someones skin color or is it because of that persons culture?

I suppose they could go hand in hand, meaning people of certain skin colors define their own culture, but deep down do we dislike others because of their skin or because of the differences in their behaviors when compared to our own.
      IMO People are racist because it benefits them, financial, social, educational, etc. Racism allows those who perceive themselves to be above or ahead to remain in that position.

Comment

Nothing holds you back in America in 2017. You can do and be whatever you want to be. If you don't agree with that, then you're just one of the lower class people and there's NOTHING wrong with that.

If you do three things in America, you will not be poor.
        1. Graduate High School
        2. Get and keep a full time job
        3. Don't have kids until you're married.

These facts are backed by statistics that TRANSCEND color. 22-23% of White women who are single mothers live in poverty. 7% of black couples who are married with children are in poverty.

It doesn't matter who you are or where you come from. It matters on decisions you make in life.

Comment

In my experience anyone who displayed these sort of photos on their Instagram or somewhere in their FB or avatar was almost always a pretentious douche who had a great affinity for Bernie Sanders. And judging by your comments I am probably not too far off in that estimation about you.

Nah, I just like Townes Van Zandt..... I work in the construction industry so I def was not for Hilary or Bernie. If I could have had my choice of anyone in the field it would have probably been Rand Paul, and if not Rand then Kasich.

I am firmly anti-Trump though, that is true.

Comment

Are We Divided By Skin Color or By Culture?

Both?.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
              Nah, I just like Townes Van Zandt..... I work in the construction industry so I def was not for Hilary or Bernie. If I could have had my choice of anyone in the field it would have probably been Rand Paul, and if not Rand then Kasich.

I am firmly anti-Trump though, that is true.
              No you aren't. You're just anti whatever everyone else is anti. I'll also reiterate that you didn't disagree with a single word of my post and your counter was little more than an attempt to scold me for discussing a topic that makes you nervous.

There's just nothing redeemable about you. You don't have opinions. You're a cliche pushover who likes what I tell you to like.

This is how everyone else sees you, you worthless piece of crap:

Last edited by ////; 09-25-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

100% Correct

They all act the same because if they stray even slightly from their prescribed set of aesthetics, vague political anguish they will face criticism, and to a cuckold even mild criticism is worse than death.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Nothing holds you back in America in 2017. You can do and be whatever you want to be. If you don't agree with that, then you're just one of the lower class people and there's NOTHING wrong with that.

If you do three things in America, you will not be poor.
                  1. Graduate High School
                  2. Get and keep a full time job
                  3. Don't have kids until you're married.

These facts are backed by statistics that TRANSCEND color. 22-23% of White women who are single mothers live in poverty. 7% of black couples who are married with children are in poverty.

It doesn't matter who you are or where you come from. It matters on decisions you make in life.

The bold is 100% accurate..

I would like to add, don't do crime or abuse alcohol/drugs

You may not become rich, but you will have a decent life and not live trapped in poverty like the idiots that take those steps for granted

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    No you aren't. You're just anti whatever everyone else is anti. I'll also reiterate that you didn't disagree with a single word of my post and your counter was little more than an attempt to scold me for discussing a topic that makes you nervous.

There's just nothing redeemable about you. You don't have opinions. You're a cliche pushover who likes what I tell you to like.

This is how everyone else sees you, you worthless piece of crap:

Sure you know me really well, I find nothing redeemable about you either.

You're just a ****tard, will always be a ****ing moron and will always be a ****.. I don't consider your post competant enough to disagree with, you like Sugar Adam Ali are just hiding your racial thoughts behind "groups" as if we don't know by your past posts and overall attitude that you are ****ing morons.

You can kiss my ass, and go **** yourself.

You just pretend that everyone else is too "PC", so that you can say whatever you want. From your ****ing basement, with a half bag of Doritos on your chest and a six pack bottle of Mt. Dew behind you, blaming everyone else for your being a ****ing loser.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      100% Correct

They all act the same because if they stray even slightly from their prescribed set of aesthetics, vague political anguish they will face criticism, and to a cuckold even mild criticism is worse than death.
                      "vauge political anguish to a ****old" real ****ing smart. You're a moron, who would normally be banned if this was a normal website. You are worse then ****ing dirt.

You are acting like Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan are the same as Townes Van Zandt because you don't know **** about anything besides the intractable opinions you carry in your lonely lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X