Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talking **** behind someone's back, not to their face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    She's hot, and since my papa died, I kinda run stuff.

She's only 5 ft 4, dirty blond. 26 and works for the IRS in Fresno.

I'm from San Jose, but my ancestors are Jews from Spain, thrown out, but we kinda know our place.

I'll put it this way, if she wasn't my cousin...id pull a Mohammed on her.

Since my dad died, I, being his only son... My opinion matters in my family. All bs aside.
    that's disgusting. i think i'm done talking to you for the day.

bye felicia.

Comment

You never see Asian dudes with Latinas. Majority of them don't find them attractive especially ******s with society anxiety disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
        You never see Asian dudes with Latinas. Majority of them don'td them attractive especially ******s with society anxiety disorder.
        Agreed! But I did see a big muscular j dude in San Jose with a 10 girl. She was flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

bye felicia.
          Pull that c0ck out your mouth and pull that black dildo out your pvnk azz!

Comment

You never see Asian dudes with Latinas. Majority of them don't find them attractive especially ******s with society anxiety disorder.
            Damn Shaolin Sword he's starting to walk you down! You gonna take it or push back with some sharp counters?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Damn Shaolin Sword he's starting to walk you down! You gonna take it or push back with some sharp counters?
              He's used ro taking kok. He dreams of a wok filled with kok, so he can devour man meat! A phaggot will always be a phaggot!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                That GGG alt ain't gonna do ****. **** has me on ignore.

Comment

I see a lot of latinas with BBCs. I know that makes you mad

And don't insult my social anxiety disorder. I've had to overcome a lot over the years. It's a daily battle, and a battle I'd like to think I'm winning.

Many women appreciate an honest man who is open about his flaws. Not some pretentious thuggish doofus who thinks he's the bees knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

bye felicia.
                    Sorry or should I say solly rice divk, z can't make you a man.
                    Get back to your daily c0ck svcking. Poor boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Sorry or should I say solly rice divk, z can't make you a man.
                      Get back to your daily c0ck svcking. Poor boy!
                      control your liquor you drunk mexican. you aren't even making sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X