Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"GGG Will Fight Froch At 172! * Wladimir Just Self-Destructed vs Fury" - Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Of course there is- if GGG and his team were not inconsistent and hypocritical, there would be nothing for anyone to say. Simple.

edit to respond to your additions: then just say he is and stop acting like unification was his real goal. that's all most of us are asking GGG fans to do.

Is race the reason for all posters that point out hypocrisy and inconsistencies, or just when its GGG? Also, what is the Floyd/Ward contingent?

Why do you have such a problem when people point out negative truths about GGG?
      Maybe its naivete, but I just feel like theres something "different" about this kid. Like he's driven by more than just exploiting the sport for whatever he can get. I have the same feeling about Crawford too. Hope. Hope that there's fighters out there who actually care about the legacy of the sport, and arent just looking to buy a few lambos. I used to have that hope for Canelo too, but its fading.......

Like I said. Naive maybe. But hopeful. Because if the Adrian Broner mentality of the world is truly the future of the sport, then the sport is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Some posters make legitimate points.

...but this is NSB we're talking about. I'd say there's still a portion of the posters that are acting antagonistic towards GGG based off of skin color.
        Look at all the people posting about 164, 172 etc. Moany of them hate Floyd and are not Ward fans. Of course when you see the "Floyd/ward contingent" it seems pretty obvious what he meant.

Its just protective propaganda from guys like One Punch instead of admitting that boxing fans of all denominations find problems with what comes out of the mouths of Team GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          another genius who couldnt figure out how to push "PLAY" and actually watch what Abel said.

Hint: press the white arrow in the center of the "picture thing" lol

lol. some real brain trusts around here lol
          Lol the sad part is i did, he said at 170 no problem n 172 can be negotiated, that means he feels GGG is comfortable at any weight vs Froch but for Ward only at 164 lol

As a fan of boxing this sucks cause GGG can fight, him n his team should of just kept there mouth closed n do there thing, just like Ward has said, "We dont pad ourselves in the back n called are ourselves great, we let the fans do that for us" or some like that im not sure how it went lol

Lol this GGG team are all rolled up in to 1 genius that is Chavez jr, i feel good at this weight or 170-172 ok im really 160 but 168 Ward too much for me anybody at 154-172 ok no no for him only 164 lol
          Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 11-30-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Of course there is- if GGG and his team were not inconsistent and hypocritical, there would be nothing for anyone to say. Simple.

edit to respond to your additions: then just say he is and stop acting like unification was his real goal. that's all most of us are asking GGG fans to do.

Is race the reason for all posters that point out hypocrisy and inconsistencies, or just when its GGG? Also, what is the Floyd/Ward contingent?

Why do you have such a problem when people point out negative truths about GGG?
            Maybe its naivete, but I just feel like theres something "different" about this kid. Like he's driven by more than just exploiting the sport for whatever he can get. I have the same feeling about Crawford too. Hope. Hope that there's fighters out there who actually care about the legacy of the sport, and arent just looking to buy a few lambos. I used to have that hope for Canelo too, but its fading.......

Like I said. Naive maybe. But hopeful. Because if the Adrian Broner mentality of the world is truly the future of the sport, then the sport is dead.
            Why do you have that feeling given everything that he and his team have done and said? Why are you giving him a pass?

Crawford and his team haven't done or said the things team GGG has so it is reasonable to think he might be different. It isn't in GGG's case. To put them together them wreaks of desperation.

Sorry to upset you but GGG and Broner are now doing the same things relative to advancing their careers-taking on easy fights until they get the big payday.

The difference is Broner has gone up in weight and fought better opponents than GGG.

Its cool to like GGG, but his actions and words are what is making fans respond the way they are, not his being white.

I think you are giving him a pass because you are a big GGG fan but when you post stuff like this its almost as if his being white is why you are giving him a pass. Fighters choose money over challenge no matter what race or nationality they are.

If he and his team STFU, there will be no threads or posts to complain about.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-30-2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Why do you have that feeling given everything that he and his team have done and said? Why are you giving him a pass?

Crawford and his team haven't done or said the things team GGG has so it reasonable to think he might be different. It isn't in GGG's case. To compare them wreaks of desperation.

Sorry to upset you but GGG and Broner are now doing the same things relative to advancing their careers-taking on easy fights until they get the big payday. The difference is Broner has gone up in weight and fought better opponents than GGG.

Its cool to like GGG, but his actions and words are what is making fans respond the way they are, not his being white.

I think you are giving him a pass because you are a big GGG fan but when you post stuff like this its almost as if his being white is why you are giving him a pass.

If he and his team STFU, there will be no threads or posts.

Its not his team's job to STFU. His teams job is to keep people talking about him. So on that note I'd say they are doing a pretty good job, because all GGG has to do is say "hello" and its immediately a 25+ page thread about how the "way" he said hello means he's ducking Ward.

"ohhhh, did you see that?? he ducking Ward doe"

"ohhhh, mr 97k said "hello", ward got him shook'

lol. idiots

Comment

Its not his team's job to STFU. His teams job is to keep people talking about him. So on that note I'd say they are doing a pretty good job, because all GGG has to do is say "hello" and its immediately a 25+ page thread about how the "way" he said hello means he's ducking Ward.

"ohhhh, did you see that?? he ducking Ward doe"

"ohhhh, mr 97k said "hello", ward got him shook'

lol. idiots
                ok, fair point before the over exaggeration. Then let me alter that.

If he and his team stop the hypocrisy and cowardness then posters will have nothing negative to say about him other than complain about his resume.

You can't expect people not to go at his crazy fans dude. When fans start proclaiming him the face of the sport and the #1 p4p badass and then he sells 97-150k ppvs and offers Ward at 164, that's what you are going to see.

FFS, why does it get you so upset that people point these things out?
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-30-2015, 10:33 AM.

Comment

ok, fair point before the over exaggeration. Then let me alter that.

If he and his team stop the hypocrisy and cowardness
                  then posters will have nothing negative to say about him other than complain about his resume.
                  And thats where we disagree. I see none of that. But we've been over that again and again and again.

I just wish you could CLEARLY point out the hypocrisy, because honestly I dont see it, when you put everything in context. I mean, to me, its pretty simple. When GGG's team was looking at options outside 160, Ward wasnt available (injuries, lawsuits). And even after he signed with Roc, Iskowitz said he would need several tuneups. And when Ward finally WAS available, GGG's team had his unifications lined up and at play, with the Cotto-Canelo winner still a potential fight. And I dont think any rational person could argue that a Ward fight is worth abandoning your current career path for.

But like I said, we've beaten that horse to death, and we simply disagree.

Comment

And thats where we disagree. I see none of that. But we've been over that again and again and again.

I just wish you could CLEARLY point out the hypocrisy, because honestly I dont see it, when you put everything in context. I mean, to me, its pretty simple. When GGG's team was looking at options outside 160, Ward wasnt available (injuries, lawsuits). And even after he signed with Roc, Iskowitz said he would need several tuneups. And when Ward finally WAS available, GGG's team had his unifications lined up and at play, with the Cotto-Canelo winner still a potential fight. And I dont think any rational person could argue that a Ward fight is worth abandoning your current career path for.

But like I said, we've beaten that horse to death, and we simply disagree.
                    I'm fine if you disagree. The criticisms are coming from all races and nationalities, they are fair and are based on his actions and statements and nothing else.

my issue is you trying to diffuse the criticism by opining its only black posters that are pointing it out or posting about it when you know that isn't true.

Comment

• Some posters make legitimate points.

...but this is NSB we're talking about. I'd say there's still a portion of the posters that are acting antagonistic towards GGG based off of skin color.
                      SniXSniPe the race card bro?!?...smh....why am I surprised somebody played the the race card and feel victimized by the TRUTH...I forgot, this is NSB we're talking about....dig deeper bro, you're too shallow....I'm quite sure you've heard your lady friends say that during sex .....it's NOT his skin color man....dudes can big up Krusher, Fury, Nelo, Pac, Wlad, Froch, Cotto, Swift, Lucas, Chino, Marquez and so on....but be accused of NOT liking GGG because he's white ....ONLY ON NSB LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X