Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-13-2014, 08:19 PM #11
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 5267 Post(s)
BrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 78,418,021,086,896,898,048.00
Total Points: 174,238,128,275,064,127,488.00
Happy birthday, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer Chew on this for a while... - Nay_Sayer Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear 
Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK 
Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco 
Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
I don't see how Floyd would win against Khan

His pull counter won't work against 3 punch combination in less than a second, hold and then spin away

And I don't think Floyd has the punching power to hurt glass chin Khan. He never rocked Maidana yet a shot to sh*t, one eye Eric Morales rocked Maidana numerous times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
I give Khan a shot now. Mayweather's reflexes have diminished. Maidana was landing that slow jab almost at will. And when Maidana did miss sometimes Floyd was reluctant to throw his lead right over it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by killamoneymike View Post
floyd mayweather hasn't been featured in any of the fight nights since fight night round 1. no one plays that anymore, thats for ps2. with that said, khan is probably talking about reality. and khans blazing speed and your man's fading legs and increasingly shady defense has to do with why he said it, and i might be inclined to agree with him.
Do the three of you seem to forget that Maidana was fighting dirty, His own trainer told him to fight dirty. The only way to beat mayweather is to be faster than him and to have heavy hands, or to be a superior boxer. Thats Is Not Pacquiao because his speed and power have declined. Khan does not have heavy hands. Khan if he clashed heads with mayweather, Khan would fall down. Khan has the worst chin. I have seen some funny football memes and I dedicate this thread to a football meme. (What does a raider fan do when his team wins the super bowl. They Shut Off The Xbox.) Its not going to happen. Khan will never beat Mayweather.
BrushMyHair. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-13-2014, 08:25 PM #12
Brawski

Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,687,642,226,246,650,167,296.00
Total Points: 3,687,650,226,246,650,429,440.00
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 Bias poster. - mrdogtown1975 Cheers Bro! - BoxingFan85 My - 1hourRun Ninja - 1hourRun 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyHair
Quote:

Do the three of you seem to forget that Maidana was fighting dirty, His own trainer told him to fight dirty. The only way to beat mayweather is to be faster than him and to have heavy hands, or to be a superior boxer. Thats Is Not Pacquiao because his speed and power have declined. Khan does not have heavy hands. Khan if he clashed heads with mayweather, Khan would fall down. Khan has the worst chin. I have seen some funny football memes and I dedicate this thread to a football meme. (What does a raider fan do when his team wins the super bowl. They Shut Off The Xbox.) Its not going to happen. Khan will never beat Mayweather.
Did you not read my post? Maidana fighting dirty had nothing to do with him landing his jab. He was landing his jab IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
.:: JSFD26 ::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:34 PM #13
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
killamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,367,562.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyHair View Post
Khan's chin while habitually made fun of around here is not even that bad. I've seen him take deathdefying shots before and not be rocked. I think the times that he got dropped his opponent got him cold and hit him right. I dont think Khan would touch the canvas against Floyd. Floyd isnt even a puncher c'mon dont be silly. And I see Khan potentially winning 7-5 against the 40 year old.

Immediately after Floyd's non impressive performance last weekend and Khan's great one, I give him a chance. Floyd is not a God he can lose and Khan could be that first person to give him that 0.
killamoneymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:40 PM #14
Make America Great Again

BrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer Chew on this for a while... - Nay_Sayer Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear 
Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK 
Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco 
Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Khan's chin while habitually made fun of around here is not even that bad. I've seen him take deathdefying shots before and not be rocked. I think the times that he got dropped his opponent got him cold and hit him right. I dont think Khan would touch the canvas against Floyd. Floyd isnt even a puncher c'mon dont be silly. And I see Khan potentially winning 7-5 against the 40 year old.

Immediately after Floyd's non impressive performance last weekend and Khan's great one, I give him a chance. Floyd is not a God he can lose and Khan could be that first person to give him that 0.
Julio Diaz knocked him down and he doesn't even have much power.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:45 PM #15
At a lady's service

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
White_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,023,463,255,424.92
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Khan's chin while habitually made fun of around here is not even that bad.
You have just surrendered all credibility.

A mere khunt has the worst chin in boxing. I've seen him rocked by a jab. If Khan went to the doctor complaining of vertigo the diagnosis would probably be 'fly landed on chin'.
White_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:57 PM #16
Make America Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renal Colic View Post
You have just surrendered all credibility.

A mere khunt has the worst chin in boxing. I've seen him rocked by a jab. If Khan went to the doctor complaining of vertigo the diagnosis would probably be 'fly landed on chin'.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:53 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,000,196,225.50

Amer Con can't but Bradley and Porter can beat Floyd
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
amir, beat, floyd, khan, mayweather., thinks, turn, xbox.

User Tag List