Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant we just accept that both mayweather and pacquio are legends?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legends don't make excuses to avoid fighter after fighter after fighter.

Comment

They're both legends but Mayweather deserves praise for how his ****sexuality has played in the advancement of the gay community. He also overcame his disability of having a tiny penis to become a good boxer and PPV star which gives hope to flomos all around the world who dare to dream. These feats cannot be overlooked when looking back at their legacies
      Last edited by AVDB; 02-09-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

It was a noble effort ts, but you had to know it would turn into this.

Personally, I used to dislike both of them when I got into boxing
        I didn't like the persona Floyd put out there
        I wanted to see him get beaten
        After the Mosley fight a switch flipped in my head. Mosley was one of my favorites and to see him just completely dominated like that hurt, but it made me have to give Floyd a lot of credit. Now that win doesn't as good but I think Floyd overall has a legendary resume regardless of how much his haters want to downplay it. The guy hardly ever loses rounds or takes clean punches and has fought an insane number of current or former champions.

Pacquiao is the exact same in my mind. I used to dislike him because of his crazy fans, but now I can separate the two. The guy is just an incredible natural talent. Just consider the fact that he had basically no amateur career at all and look at how much he has accomplished. The things that's always funny to me is the way people will discredit one's resume but act like the other's is so much better. They've fought a lot of the same people and sometimes Floyd has looked better, sometimes Pac has. When I look at Floyd, I see one of the best defensive fighters of all time. When I look at Pac I see one of the most naturally gifted athletes to ever lace up a pair of gloves. Both have kept boxing alive for the last few years and bring a lot of attention to the sport. If you hate either one you're not a true boxing fan in my eyes.
        Last edited by BigZigga; 02-09-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
          Why cant we accept that both mayweather and pacuio are both legends instead of saying one is better or the other and only one can be known as a great?

I know boxing!
          We can't accept it because evryone knows Mayweather is much much better.

Comment

Working...
          X