No announcement yet.

Fury Vs Rogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    I don't mind that happening if it's the start of a big improvement from Fury. The problem is that it's more likely to be down to Rogan's age and ring rust.
    yeah agreed on the Rogan age factor, that was what i was really going on

fury i think will look to get it done early, which could end up in a brawl with various knockdowns was my initial thinking

Comment

It'll be a brawl, that's for sure. Rogan doesn't know another way.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        You asked if he had a good chin and I said he had "a good chin" what you want a point by point percentage rating or something? He's a good shot at beating Fury who is always vulernable but fury has decent power and if he lands clean enough I see him putting rogan down ... anyway i'd give Rogan a 33.3% chance of getting in there roughing Fury up and pulling off the upset.
        Yes that would be wonderful. Could you do it as a Word Document and use the Tables available there in order to make it appear more organized aesthetically. Make sure to get it done before the fight starts, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZero View Post
          yeah agreed on the Rogan age factor, that was what i was really going on

fury i think will look to get it done early, which could end up in a brawl with various knockdowns was my initial thinking
          yeah rogan is proabably past it

Comment

Fury did well in the end but David Price would've KOed him before he woke up in this fight.

Comment

How did yous all have the fight at the time of stoppage??...i had Fury 38-37 up...i think Fury looked good tonight , very patient and knew that he would graduly break Rogan

Comment

Fury basically had a great gameplan tonight, Let Rogan blow his load early and then stop him, imo he never looked in trouble.

Price would be the favorite if they fought, but I could see him getting stopped easily too

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post

Price would be the favorite if they fought, but I could see him getting stopped easily too
                  Absolute rubbish.

Price has superior footwork/power/discipline/defence/stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Absolute rubbish.

Price has superior footwork/power/discipline/defence/stamina.
                    We Know Price has better stamina because he once went 7 rounds compared to Fury who only went 12 rounds with Chisora.

Besides I said i could SEE Price getting Ko'd, based on his supposed blancmange chin which is yet to be tested

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                      We Know Price has better stamina because he once went 7 rounds compared to Fury who only went 12 rounds with Chisora.

Besides I said i could SEE Price getting Ko'd, based on his supposed blancmange chin which is yet to be tested

OK.

2m on Price over Fury?

Comment

Working...
                      X