Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley a Dirty Fighter???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he is. He has no choice other than to leap/rush in head first with his punches because he's undersized.

Comment

Pancakes are great!

EDIT: Changing my opinion, French Toast!
      Last edited by Fearless; 04-05-2012, 01:25 AM. Reason: Saw French toast pictures

Comment

What kind of pancakes?

Comment

i'd like 2 eggs sunny side up over some corned beef hash and some homefries.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            i'd like 2 eggs sunny side up over some corned beef hash and some homefries.
            Bacon and Eggs and some waffles at waffle house.

Comment

Saying Bradley is a dirty fighter is like saying Holyfield was a dirty fighter, I don't think they are. It's just the way they fight, Holyfield used to bury his head in his opponents shoulder and work away on the inside, which lead to headbutts and he got called dirty all the time. Bradley is somewhat similar, except he leaps in with his head low, it's just part of his style. It's good for defense anyways, forces his opponents to be wary of his head and it keeps his chin tucked.

Comment

Yes he is. The only effective blows he will land will be with his head. I hope he doen't reopen the cut (that Marquez caused with his headbutts).

Comment

Working...
                X