Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-17-2019, 04:51 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10685 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,677.84
Total Points: 75,266.80
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Thank God I'm not an Englishman because I have a non biased point of view of Eddie Hearn. I don't hang on his every word as truth. His compatriots cannot do this because he provide you guys with entertainment.

All I am hearing from him is a lot of spin and talking points from your typical promoter and salesman. After all, technically he is a salesman and he has to do whatever is necessary to sale tickets, pay per views and put meat in the seats.

I've been observing Eddie Hearn since 2017; During the beginning of the Wilder/Joshua negotiations. What I have observed since that time is that he would rather tell the public what they want to hear rather than telling them the truth.

For instance, he never had any real intentions of staging Joshua/Wilder for 2018. His intentions all along was to stage that fight for 2019. However, he didn't tell us that because he didn't want us to know. He used the art of deception in order to deceive us all.
Yeah, Eddie fools everybody except Wilder fanboys and the LDBC. They are the only people smart enough to see through his deceit. The rest of the world are basically retards.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-17-2019, 05:10 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3703 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 57,278.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
Itís funny

I only read for news but you seems to be on quite an agenda to discredit Joshua and Hearn

Considering wilder ducked Joshua even when 100-120m was offered, I would try to change the story up a bit to deflect

You donít mention a fighter unless you want to fight them. Itís obvious they are daring Ortiz to fight

Wilder and fury donít want Joshua and itís clear from their actions, why does that upset you so much that you spread fake news ?

Itís not hearns or Joshuaís fault wilder doesnít want to risk it all
Well technically it's true that Wilder doesn't want to fight Joshua at the moment but it is not so clear that Ortiz doesn't. Those are Eddie Hearn's words and not Team Ortiz'.

Unless, I hear Luis Ortiz announce from his own lips that he needs more time and therefore he won't be available by June 1st then I would have to call bullshit on what Edward is saying. It's because he is only telling us what he thinks what we want to hear by bringing up Luis Ortiz' name.

He knows that is the next big replacement fight that the public wants to see if there is no Jarrell Miller. However, he said he wasn't ready. Now whose words were those? His or theirs? Given Eddie's credibility we will never know.

Since Eddie Hearn is such a proven liar; It's very hard for me to believe a single word that comes from his mouth.

By me being an American I have non biased and non partial point of view of him. It's hard for you because he is your compatriot who provide you guys with hours of entertainment
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:26 PM #63
Contender

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Boxingfan8888 has a spectacular aura aboutBoxingfan8888 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 7,197.82

Quote:
How much are you willing to admit that Eddie had not reached out to Team Ortiz as a possible replacement for Jarrell Miller?

Moreover, how much are you willing to admit that Luis Ortiz would not be Miller's replacement on June 1st?

I have one last question; If Deontay Wilder was to defeat Wladimir Klitschko once he makes his comeback will you give him full credit for the win?
On the wlad part

Wilder ducked him when wlad was active

Hasnít he been retired for like 2 years now lol? You would give a boxer credit for ducking a guy in their prime only to fight them after they retired for 2 years ?

Either way, Iíd back wlad to beat wilder even in his retirement days as wilder relies on power alone which wlad could avoid

Iím not willing to bet, I donít bet, just watch

My point is simple, itís obvious to everyone that if Ortiz comes out and says he is ready and wants it. The fight happens

You mention Ortiz now because he is free and you are daring him to fight dude. Itís obvious

Donít let hate get in the way of that
Boxingfan8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:30 PM #64
Contender

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Boxingfan8888 has a spectacular aura aboutBoxingfan8888 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 7,197.82

Quote:
Well technically it's true that Wilder doesn't want to fight Joshua at the moment but it is not so clear that Ortiz doesn't. Those are Eddie Hearn's words and not Team Ortiz'.

Unless, I hear Luis Ortiz announce from his own lips that he needs more time and therefore he won't be available by June 1st then I would have to call bullshit on what Edward is saying. It's because he is only telling us what he thinks what we want to hear by bringing up Luis Ortiz' name.

He knows that is the next big replacement fight that the public wants to see if there is no Jarrell Miller. However, he said he wasn't ready. Now whose words were those? His or theirs? Given Eddie's credibility we will never know.

Since Eddie Hearn is such a proven liar; It's very hard for me to believe a single word that comes from his mouth.

By me being an American I have non biased and non partial point of view of him. It's hard for you because he is your compatriot who provide you guys with hours of entertainment
So

Hearn is a proven liar so you won’t believe him

I guess the same applies to wilder

The showtime head who got caught out lying

Wilders manager

Man I guess there is pretty much nobody in the world you would believe lol even your president

You dislike Hearn and Joshua, I get it. You don’t like them, that’s your choice but every promoter has lied.
So you must believe none of them

I made my point before in terms of mentioning Ortiz, it’s baiting him

Either way, it’s night here, hopefully Ortiz comes out and Says he wants it and it gets made

Good night
Boxingfan8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:43 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Yeah, Eddie fools everybody except Wilder fanboys and the LDBC. They are the only people smart enough to see through his deceit. The rest of the world are basically retards.
No, I didn't say that. Now you are deliberately distorting what I said.

I said that it is more difficult for Brits to see Edward in the same light as the rest of us in the boxing world see him because he is part of you. You all share the same values, norms customs and traditions. In other words you share emotional bond with him that the rest of us don't.

For example: If I was an Englishman I would love Eddie Hearn and wouldn't be able to detect any flaws or defects in his character whatsoever because I would perceive him as part of myself but I am not. I'm American.

It's similar to a family member. Others may perceive a member of my family differently than myself and can see all of their flaws and shortcomings but not me because I have a blind spot for them because they belong to me and are a part of me.

It's my family. Therefore, it makes me very partial and biased when it comes to any criticism of them whether it be right or wrong I will defend them.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:47 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2064 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,653.43
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
I doubt it, Ortiz is just that name to throw around. Nobody really fights him
It's reverse...Ortiz doesn't really fight anybody
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:49 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2064 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,653.43
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biolink View Post
I doubt it. I've just read an insider from Ortiz's team say Ortiz is ready to take the fight on as little as 5 weeks notice and Ortiz's manager is saying send the contract.

Hearn just throwing his name out there as usual without any real attempts as per usual, and then spinning the narative hoping the boxing fans are dumb enough to believe a guy that fought Wilder for only 400k is asking for the moon in order to fight Joshua.

So you just believe everything Ortiz's camp says and don't question it at all? Why is that?

But you do question Joshua's camp...
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 06:01 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Yeah, sure he is. Please quit breaking our balls pal!
Old 04-17-2019, 06:06 PM #69
Interim Champion

Quoted: 537 Post(s)
Froch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeFroch_uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 20,768.83
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku 

Quote:
Honestly, I'm a cynic; and the cynic in me tells me that Eddie Hearn really doesn't want Luis Ortiz as a replacement opponent for Anthony Joshua on that June 1st date at MSG, because it's too risky and dangerous. It's a fight that he could lose and possibly by TKO.
Yeah, and you also probably believe the moon is made of cheese.
Despite all the evidence to the contrary, you simply cannot give Joshua / Hearn any credit. Meanwhile, they're begging Wilder to fight, have told Fury they're ready when he is. They've fought and beaten Whyte, Parker, Klitschko and Povetkin, but according to you they somehow are afraid of this guy, who struggled with Christian Hammer.

Like, seriously, where is your brain?
Froch_uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
don't, fancy, hearn, no.1, ortiz, ortiz's, replacement, team

User Tag List