Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-17-2019, 10:46 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5445 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 49,641.34
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

I've never met a racist boxing fan in real life and I go to a lot of fights in a lot of different places. I've seen European, Latino, African American and Asian fighters with fans from all backgrounds. I've never seen racism shouted either. I don't think there's that much racism in the sport these days from the fighters, the media etc;

This site and some social media however is totally different and the racism is disgusting and clear. I don't consider these people to be real fans and you'll notice they never talk about the nuances, technique's, skills or even the basics of a match it's just agenda driven stuff with undertones of racism or simply outright racism and name calling. Maybe in real life these people are too ashamed and embarrassed that it would make them look too pathetic in real life?
chrisJS is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-17-2019, 10:51 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 31,075.52

people cheer for their own.. human nature. but soccer is much worse.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:53 AM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 31,075.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
I've never met a racist boxing fan in real life and I go to a lot of fights in a lot of different places. I've seen European, Latino, African American and Asian fighters with fans from all backgrounds. I've never seen racism shouted either. I don't think there's that much racism in the sport these days from the fighters, the media etc;

This site and some social media however is totally different and the racism is disgusting and clear. I don't consider these people to be real fans and you'll notice they never talk about the nuances, technique's, skills or even the basics of a match it's just agenda driven stuff with undertones of racism or simply outright racism and name calling. Maybe in real life these people are too ashamed and embarrassed that it would make them look too pathetic in real life?
in real life people know they risk shedding blood for being racist.. so its kept on social media.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:57 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3703 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 57,279.35

Yes, and it is not a recent phenomenon. It has always been there but we are just now noticing it. However, it has become more prevalent with the decline of boxing in the states over the past 20 years.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, compared, racism, sports?

User Tag List