No announcement yet.

Don't Buy RDX Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Buy RDX Gloves

I tried RDX gloves thinking that because of their higher price that they'd be better than the cheap, basic Everlast gloves, and I was completely wrong. They have barely any cushioning/padding over the knuckle area, even at 16oz, and I quickly had to switch back over to the old Everlast pair just to avoid swelling. I just lost all that money!

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    I tried RDX gloves thinking that because of their higher price that they'd be better than the cheap, basic Everlast gloves, and I was completely wrong. They have barely any cushioning/padding over the knuckle area, even at 16oz, and I quickly had to switch back over to the old Everlast pair just to avoid swelling. I just lost all that money!
    Order on amazon and then you can return gloves even if you've used them a couple times.

Get some Rival gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
      Order on amazon and then you can return gloves even if you've used them a couple times.

Get some Rival gloves.
      I agree with both points.

Comment

Get some Rival gloves.
        I did, but I ripped the tag off before I noticed that they have that "Do not remove tags" rule. They put the tags IN the glove. -_-'

I don't know how they can even keep a good review rating on Amazon with a product like that. I did notice that right after my negative review, some "new" customer account reviewing only RDX products left a review stating the exact opposite.

Comment

I did, but I ripped the tag off before I noticed that they have that "Do not remove tags" rule. They put the tags IN the glove. -_-'

I don't know how they can even keep a good review rating on Amazon with a product like that. I did notice that right after my negative review, some "new" customer account reviewing only RDX products left a review stating the exact opposite.
          Oh yeahh. I forgot RDX does have that rule. I actually kind of lucked out. I bought some RDX inner gloves ( that were too big for inside of any pair of gloves I've owned) and when trying to put them on the tag that held the don't remove tag actually ripped off. So I put that as one of the reasons as well.

Prob an undercover RDX person.

Comment

Oh yeahh. I forgot RDX does have that rule. I actually kind of lucked out. I bought some RDX inner gloves ( that were too big for inside of any pair of gloves I've owned) and when trying to put them on the tag that held the don't remove tag actually ripped off. So I put that as one of the reasons as well.

Prob an undercover RDX person.
            I can't believe that the company messes up basic padding, while still charging more. They are probably hoping to force people to buy the inner gloves too, as a bundle. I bought just the gloves and used regular handwraps

Comment

Hi I'm new here but have been enjoying reading all the posts for a couple weeks now. Just wanted to say that I have nothing against the power lock Everlast glove for around $50, which seems to be their synthetic version of the $100 real leather model. After trying some different gloves these seem to work best for me in that price range and offer good protection. I tried one brand and will not mention the name, but after 6 rounds on the heavy, my hands were a mess and had to take a week off from heavy bag work. I don't rely on the amazon reviews because some are obviously fake. Hoping for a pair of Sabas for my next glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbound View Post
                Hi I'm new here but have been enjoying reading all the posts for a couple weeks now. Just wanted to say that I have nothing against the power lock Everlast glove for around $50, which seems to be their synthetic version of the $100 real leather model. After trying some different gloves these seem to work best for me in that price range and offer good protection. I tried one brand and will not mention the name, but after 6 rounds on the heavy, my hands were a mess and had to take a week off from heavy bag work. I don't rely on the amazon reviews because some are obviously fake. Hoping for a pair of Sabas for my next glove.
                I remember reading something a long time ago about how the reviews were fake.

Comment

Get Sabas Super Soft instead.

Comment

Should have bought Winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X