Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Wade Title Fight Confirmed For April 23 At The Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    So do you guys want him to take mandos or not? Because just awhile ago, he was criticized for doing so.
    after his gggrupies justified his mandos , this became a weak excuse , plain anf simple... wade was crap, serg was no more than decent, but the gggrupies need to be consistent here...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      after his gggrupies justified his mandos , this became a weak excuse , plain anf simple... wade was crap, serg was no more than decent, but the gggrupies need to be consistent here...
      This isnt about the groupies. This is about you. Are mandos good or not?

Comment

This isnt about the groupies. This is about you. Are mandos good or not?
        no, the thread topic isnt about me,
        i dont give a crap anyways, but the gggrupies did, so they need to be consistent... if you ask me ggg stops serg any day...

Comment

no, the thread topic isnt about me,
          i dont give a crap anyways, but the gggrupies did, so they need to be consistent... if you ask me ggg stops serg any day...
          Im asking you though. Are mandos good or not?

Comment

they arent always good but they are necessary..

Comment

• IBF ruins young careers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                mandatory doe!!!!!
                Lara was available f@ggot, and how many bums has pussie g fought?? Monroe, Lemuix, Rubio, Rosado, dude has bums all over her resume. Let's not forget Vanes.

That's why his f@ggot ass got stripped ducking his one decent mandatory. 36 two legit fights 1 draw and should have lost to Jacobs f@ggot.

Comment

they arent always good but they are necessary..
                  So it was good for Gennady to fight his mandos, like Spence,yes?

Comment

religiously enforcing mandatories, is great...

oh, unless the mando is ****... in which case, enforcing mandatories becomes counter-productive

plain ol common-sense

I wonder if anybody is making a list of the posters who happily supported the IBF when they stripped Fury..... but who are now crying their little hearts out over Golovkin lol

oh, and the fighter who the IBF stripped Fury for... was **** as well

Comment

Working...
                    X