Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Coach Eyes Knockout: Matthysse Has a Weak Chin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone has their opinion how this will end I will go with Pacon a decision... I'm really interested in what his no experience corner will tell him between rounds ... even with the overrated Roach at least he had someone fairly competent in his corner now he has no one...

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Im interested in seeing if when Pac has a good training camp will he still be the Pac of old or still just the Pac that should retire.
      Even he said that this is his last hoorah if he looses to Matthyse then time to hang them up.
      I think if he doesnt Knockout or score a wide decision then he needs to still hang them up.
      I tried to serve you green... apparently I gotta spread green to lil father less ****s... **** all that...

Comment

Pac going the Jones route

Comment

I have said it twice now, I have a bad feeling about this fight. I've felt Pacquaio is going to get put down and retired in this fight. Something about him being surrounded by nothing but yes men for this affair might give him an unrealistic level of confidence that might be his undoing.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            everyone has their opinion how this will end I will go with Pacon a decision... I'm really interested in what his no experience corner will tell him between rounds ... even with the overrated Roach at least he had someone fairly competent in his corner now he has no one...
            if you watch any of his fights then you would know exactly how its gonna go down..

buboy: attack, attack, attack!

that's all buboy does, tell manny to attack and be aggressive. doesnt tell pac anything else.

Comment

Matthyse does have a glass jaw

Comment

in the 4th fight with marquez when he knocked manny down and then in the following round when manny knocked marquez down, when that round was over and pac went back to his corner, buboy literally told manny to keep attacking and that "he's scared of you now" since he felt your power.. lol this is prolly why pac got knocked out, he was overly confidence.

Comment

Buboy is such a terrible trainer.

Comment

Can’t lose to an Argentinian, Manny. Stick to Mexicans.

Comment

Old man fight!!!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X