No announcement yet.

The problem with Badou Jack is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with Badou Jack is...

...that he starts too slow. I had Stevenson winning all 6 of the first half of rounds. All Jack did was keep stepping back and not do anything. Throw punches? A few. Land any? Even fewer. All the while Stevenson was coming forward and throwing punches...i.e. boxing.

Why does he do it? He doesn't have bad stamina and yet he has wasted rounds against DeGale, Groves and even a shot Bute.

If you waste almost half thE fight, unless you get multiple kds, you cant win the fight, it is IMPOSSIBLE.

Maybe he needs to stop whinging about mayweather and start fighting.

Badou Jack is whining about Mayweather? That's Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I'm referring to Jack claiming the judges don't score fights for him because they are jealous of mayweather. That's a ridiculous excuse for a guy who consistently refuses to fight for 6 rounds. He has done it time and time again.

Comment

Badou Jack is like Canelo, if Canelo wasn't the darling of the judges

he's good enough to beat the top dogs, but just barely

too bad he's not a cash cow, otherwise those draws would be W's

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Badou Jack is like Canelo, if Canelo wasn't the darling of the judges

he's good enough to beat the top dogs, but just barely

too bad he's not a cash cow, otherwise those draws would be W's
          How do you come to that conclusion? He was kd and lost pretty much 6 rounds against degale, went onto get a kd of his own and possibly win 5 or 6 rounds, that's pretty much a draw or a 1 point loss for him.

He can't lay claim to winning his biggest fights because he takes too long to actually fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            He said this after the fight
            "Maybe the judges are jealous of my promoter Mayweather"
            Can't remember it word for word, but it was along those lines of being absurd.

Comment

Winners win, losers lose, badou jack draws

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                I'm referring to Jack claiming the judges don't score fights for him because they are jealous of mayweather. That's a ridiculous excuse for a guy who consistently refuses to fight for 6 rounds. He has done it time and time again.
                Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                He said this after the fight
                "Maybe the judges are jealous of my promoter Mayweather"
                Can't remember it word for word, but it was along those lines of being absurd.
                Thanks for clearing that up. I missed the fight. I think Jack was accusing the judges of "hate by association". I remember there was a time it seemed like everyone would root against Mayweather fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  ...that he starts too slow. I had Stevenson winning all 6 of the first half of rounds. All Jack did was keep stepping back and not do anything. Throw punches? A few. Land any? Even fewer. All the while Stevenson was coming forward and throwing punches...i.e. boxing.

Why does he do it? He doesn't have bad stamina and yet he has wasted rounds against DeGale, Groves and even a shot Bute.

If you waste almost half thE fight, unless you get multiple kds, you cant win the fight, it is IMPOSSIBLE.

Maybe he needs to stop whinging about mayweather and start fighting.
                  He beat up and dropped Groves and Bute was on every banned PED there was lol

Comment

I thought all those draws he deserved wins. Stevenson being the closest but I felt he edged it.

Comment

Working...
                    X