No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: We Have Never Seen Anything Like Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    Actually floyd avoided a fight with Mosley who was at 135 when floyd was at 130. I remember that well and it's been changed around to the point that people are spreading lies that Mosley ducked him. I used to have it on VHS back in the 90s when there was an interivew about it when NO ONE in the mainstream knew mayweather. Nobody wanted to fight mosley. Stevie Johnston or Mayweahter(who was at 130) so he jumped 2 weight classes for a tune up fight that led to the De la **** fight. Do u really believe Mosley ducked Floyd to fight De la hoya, Forrest twice(who no one wanted to fight) and Wright twice(who no one wanted to fight). Does that make sense?
    Ni##a you sound stupid. Go on you tube. Floyd called out Shane and Shane said he had a toothache. Stop spreading fake news

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      The Author of this newbie article most likely started watching boxing 5 years ago if he thinks “we never seen this in boxing “ lol

These dumbass writers don’t know ***** about boxing history cuz there have been so many special fighters throughout history yet they act like Loma wining is some special feat. Lol

Damn newbs.
      the writer has actually written a few excellent boxing books buddy... try a doing a little research.

Comment

• Originally posted by Str8RightHand View Post
        Floyd took a knee when he broke his hand on Hernandez's head... knock down my ass... What the hell does that have to do with Loma getting sent to the canvas cleanly on his ass with a legit punch? We aren't talking about a glove or slip here. Loma is an excellent fighter, but his stock went down in my eyes after this fight, not up. He showed a little vulnerability. He was a huge favorite to win and got thru by the skin of his teeth and a clutch body shot to end the fight... But he was in a dog fight with another good fighter who was giving as good as he was taking from Loma while it lasted.
        just trying to put it in perspective. anyone can nitpick a guys record. i can run through floyds career and discredit him too which i dont want to as this shouldnt be about him. lets just lighten up, loma is hot at the moment and is doing things we have never seen at this stage of a guys career. sure he's 30, but hes really taking the best available guy and making guys like rigo and walters quit. thinking back i cant think of anyone off the top of my head to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          Floyd got dropped by judah. Not Corley. haha. did you even see that fight? I hate to defend mayweather cuz I hate that mf, but in no way did Corley drop him or come close to dropping him. He stunned him real good though.
          I thought his glove touched the canvas but I could be wrong

Comment

• Wait, are people trying tomake an argument that Loma is on Floyd Level. Listen everybody. I know many of you don’t need to hear this, but Loma doesn’t have 1/3 the talent of Roy Jones Jr. he doesn’t have 1/2 the talent of Floyd. He would of been body bagged by a Prime Manny PAC. It’s OK, all you Loma fans...lol...you guys are going to be looking very silly very soon. This guy has no power and no defense. That is a recipe for disaster. The wrong apponent and he’s f-ing toast.

Comment

• Loma is good because he has great stamina and pretty quick feet. If you took a little over half of Prime Pac’s Power away and a third of his energy and foot speed away, you would have a guy as talented as Lomo

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                Ni##a you sound stupid. Go on you tube. Floyd called out Shane and Shane said he had a toothache. Stop spreading fake news
                Actually that was true. If you were following Shane early in his career( and you're a die hard mayweather fan so I assume you started watching boxing after he fought De la Hoya), Shane Mosley used to have this big gap between his teeth. After he made a little money, he got some bonding work done(which is obviously stupid when you're in a profession that means you will get punched in the face for a living). So that was not an excuse. He actually had tooth issues because veneers and bonding is strong, but not as strong as your real teeth..

Pertaining to the subject, Hilary Duff, who had work done, said on her wedding day, she bit into a bagel and lost one of her front teeth and had to get emergency surgery before the wedding. A BAGEL!!! And you're telling me a guy that jumped up 2 weight classes and fought Forrest twice, Wright Twice, Margarito(a guy Mayweather didn't want to fight for some reason) was afraid of Floyd and that his dental bonding could withstand getting hit in the mouth in training and fights? This is not fake news. Mosley had just beat Phillip Holiday(his first fight on HBO) and none of the other 135 pounders would fight him. He was still fighting on USA's TNF as a world champion. Nothing is wrong with that because Bernard Hopkins did the same thing in the 90s too. So He asked Mayweather 2 years later, after he had beat Hernandez for the 130 lb title, destroyed Manfredy , and had a few other defenses, to meet him at 135 for a fight. Maywether couldn't get fights. Garcia wasn't jumping thru hoops to fight Mayweather. He lost to Corrales and Corrales was decimated by Floyd stayed at 130 for a while. I don't blame him for not fighting a lw Mosely in 99 or 2000 cuz he would have seriously got ****ed up.

This isn't fake news or anything I'm making up. Everything can be confirmed. I kept all of my old vhs tapes, and boxing mags from my youth up to now(I was in my 20s back when Floyd was at 130 and Mosley was at 135 so I know what the hell I'm talkign about. I've followed BOTH their whole careers since Mayweather was fighting every 2 weeks on TNF and Mosley was on those Cedrick Kushner cards early in his career. I don't need to go on youtube. i was documenting that era with VCRs as it was happening. You're welcome
                Last edited by buddyr; 05-14-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I thought his glove touched the canvas but I could be wrong
                  that was against Judah. That was definitely a knockdown that Steele missed. And on my card, Judah won the first 4 roudns easily. But then Zab was gonna be zab. He faded and mayweathe won every round from 5-11 and lost the 12

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Loma had TWO gold medals. May doesnt have any Gold medals and has a lost in the olympica.May became a pro at younger age, so u can’t compare by age. Plus may body had a chance to grow because he became a pro before he was 20
                    Zou shimming and Gamboa also have 2 gold medals...wtf they up nowadays?? Medals and amateur rankings means nothing. Wilder only had 35 amateur fights, well less than many heavyweights, yet he's arguably the best right now. Again, loma is great, but let him at least beat one future HOF before we all go dieck riding him.

Comment

• War Loma!

Comment

Working...
                      X