No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Offers Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury 60/40 Split For AJ Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    this Wilderites are so tards. They believe Shelly is a saint that whatever he says or do is absolutely true.

They are the biggest dummies I have ever come across.
    Wilder fans are the dumbest.. it’s no surprise, their idol never makes sense and always contradicts himself.

Wilder: “AJ is begging for the fight, he’s chasing, he’s desperate to fight me”

Wilder fanboy: “AJ scared, Hearn don’t want the fight they running”

Like don’t you agree with your idol?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      What would you do if you got people accusing your side of not trying to make the fight happening and the other side isn't responding to these offers if you are actually making them?
      Thats a bs analogy to what's going on doe. If I had made bad faith negotiation tactics & offers, like I believe Hearn did & as those more critical of Joshua could say he did when he asked for 50mill & then said "syke! lol" basically then I'd have to lie in the bed that I made. The fault in the current landscape lies in the first moves made by Hearn that were disingenuous & Arumistic. This isn't merely Team Wilder taking a negative approach to Hearn for no reason.

Especially when you got guys like Lewis saying AJ don't want to fight either after watching them if he did he'd offer 30-40%. This all damages AJ's PR and makes sense to go public if the otherside isn't responding and you are making them offers, if you're not you'd keep quiet so as not to get embarrased by them.
      Couldn't disagree more here. Hearn's bad public moves landed Joshua looking like a dummy. Hearn isn't the guy who's gonna dig them out of it publicly. Either Joshua needs to call the shots, & I mean with an offer directly to Wilder or Fury thats clear & precise & w/o bs involved, a challenge to that fighter specifically & aggressively & with a remark putting Hearn in his place to cuz Hearn is mostly responsible for Joshua looking dumb or you just go silent til you work out something behind the scenes.

Hearn isn't good at the games Arum plays. The UK doesn't seem to be about that bs as much as the US sphere is so he's not gonna save the day unfumbling the football he doesn't even know how to hold correctly. He needs to play the game that got him where he's at & its the hype fights & fighters & do deals behind the scenes not in public style that he excels at not this Arum bs.

If they want to make AJ big in the US they can't do it with people beleiving AJ watches the other HW's and gets scared like Lennox is making out. PBC are trying to hold AJ's rep to ransome to get max payday for Wilder from where I'm sitting.
      AJ is gonna get big in the US off of fighting in the US not on some sh^t a ex-HW champ said or some other outfits tactics. Don't even know wtf you are thinking with saying kinda silly stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Wilder fans are the dumbest.. it’s no surprise, their idol never makes sense and always contradicts himself.

Wilder: “AJ is begging for the fight, he’s chasing, he’s desperate to fight me”

Wilder fanboy: “AJ scared, Hearn don’t want the fight they running”

Like don’t you agree with your idol?
        Though I don't take them serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Thats a bs analogy to what's going on doe. If I had made bad faith negotiation tactics & offers, like I believe Hearn did & as those more critical of Joshua could say he did when he asked for 50mill & then said "syke! lol" basically then I'd have to lie in the bed that I made. The fault in the current landscape lies in the first moves made by Hearn that were disingenuous & Arumistic. This isn't merely Team Wilder taking a negative approach to Hearn for no reason.

Couldn't disagree more here. Hearn's bad public moves landed Joshua looking like a dummy. Hearn isn't the guy who's gonna dig them out of it publicly. Either Joshua needs to call the shots, & I mean with an offer directly to Wilder or Fury thats clear & precise & w/o bs involved, a challenge to that fighter specifically & aggressively & with a remark putting Hearn in his place to cuz Hearn is mostly responsible for Joshua looking dumb or you just go silent til you work out something behind the scenes.

Hearn isn't good at the games Arum plays. The UK doesn't seem to be about that bs as much as the US sphere is so he's not gonna save the day unfumbling the football he doesn't even know how to hold correctly. He needs to play the game that got him where he's at & its the hype fights & fighters & do deals behind the scenes not in public style that he excels at not this Arum bs.

AJ is gonna get big in the US off of fighting in the US not on some sh^t a ex-HW champ said or some other outfits tactics. Don't even know wtf you are thinking with saying kinda silly stuff like this.
          So you don't understand the importance of PR?

Questioning Hearns competence doesn't disprove Lennox's theories of AJ not wanting the fight who people seem to think hold value. Whether it comes AJ or Hearn is immaterial saying to the public you have made the offers is the best way to dispand these rumours that are damaging, whether you accept it or not.

Also all your views only bias one side and do not take into account the negatives and hesistance from Wilders team to respond to each offer or providing the 50 mil of in bad faith themselves refusing to send a contract, refusing to meet and ultimately sourcing some of the funding from BT to force breach of AJ's contract with Sky. There has been a smear campain run to an extent and with Warren being involved wouldn't suprise if negotiations with AJ were supposed to fall through for Wilder to fight Fury as a master stroke smearing AJ and bolstering their fighters value. Critising Hearn for going public about and ignoring the 50 mil was made over social media and requested to be accepted publicly.

The so called lowball offers for UK do not even appear to that much of a low ball since Fury Wilder was touted as the biggest HW fight only making each Wilder around the 14 mil mark in the US where the money is supposed to be that much larger. The main sticking point would be the flat part of it which should be critised but by no means is so insulting that you can no longer o business with someone especially after you accept it in public, don't sign then once WBA say the fight can no longer happen you complain and have Finkel denying ever accepting the terms.

Generally you are a fair poster so I won't result to name calling or anything but I just think you are way off here. I am sure the blame for the fights not happing lies somewhere in the middle, I'd skew it towards Wilder but accept that could be because I have a horse in the race but definitely, the blame is not solely with Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Thats just Fury talking big trying to negotiate a good deal. How can he expect 50% against AJ when he gets 40% against Wilder.
            Maybe the pitch is that he's bringing added value by also being British.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              So you don't understand the importance of PR?
              Not in deal specific talks that is what got your fighter looking like a dummy no I don't.

The PR move here would be Joshua taking the lead like I said since he's the golden goose & can tell Hearn to suck his dick & Hearn would have to say "do you want it slow or sloppy sir".

Or for Hearn to quit trying to keep putting a square peg in a round hole like what got them in this situation. Hearn is a great promoter. He's not good with this Arum double speak mind games sh^t. Hearn needs to make deals behind the scenes like he's basically always done & like most every other reasonable promoter does.

He double parks & travels & steps over the foul line left & right with his public negotiation tactics. He's just not good at it & if he legit IS trying to make a fight this isn't how it'll get done.

Questioning Hearns competence doesn't disprove Lennox's theories of AJ not wanting the fight who people seem to think hold value. Whether it comes AJ or Hearn is immaterial saying to the public you have made the offers is the best way to dispand these rumours that are damaging, whether you accept it or not.
              If what Lennox was saying was an orginal thought you might have a point, but plenty of people have been seeing what Lennox has seen.

To make an analogy its not like Lennox said Joshua's mom is a hoe. We all saw Joshua's mom on her knees blowing 2 dudes. There's a difference.

Generally you are a fair poster so I won't result to name calling or anything but I just think you are way off here. I am sure the blame for the fights not happing lies somewhere in the middle, I'd skew it towards Wilder but accept that could be because I have a horse in the race but definitely, the blame is not solely with Hearn.
              Fair play & I apologize if I got too disparaging in my remarks.

And I'm not saying there is only one misstep here by any means. I am saying the first misstep to start us on this path was Hearn's & almost all of the missteps are Hearn's & its because he's playing against his own character here for some reason I don't even get.

I've personally theorized numerous times now I think Hearn is overworked & stressed these days with all thats going on with Joshua, Sky, DAZN, Matchroom USA & just trying to keep all these pieces moving & winning. And I think therein lies most of the blame for Hearn double talking & alternating his theories, claims & offers so often.

Comment

This is all PR bs. If Hearn was offering this & w/o some bs in the fine print or add on sh^t he'd be sending a contract, which he so often brings up, to both guys to lure the first actor to a career high payday & there wouldn't be damage control media spin happening now or f#ck all the time with Team Joshua lately.

Hearn made Joshua Joshua, but for the last 6 or so months he's made Joshua look like a dummy with all the bs he's saying that often overrules sh^t he said previously. Joshua needs to smack some sense into Hearn or he needs to find a new promoter who's not gonna make him look like a dummy.

So this isn't real. Or if it is real we will see a deal made & Hearn has entered the Broner era of his social media deals promotional career with ****** tactics & Arumisms.

That said there is something to say for their being unfinished business with Wilder & Fury & I believe both of those guys call their own shots more than Joshua does so they may prefer deciding who's the best between them first with the winner fighting Joshua at a future date maybe for 50/50 or 55/45 Joshua. So if these two are of that mindset even if I give Hearn more benefit of the doubt then he deserves lately there could be sh^t in play that Hearn can't alter no matter the money cuz both of these guys believe they'll win a rematch & get more money for Joshua later. Thus the math works out better for the winner to beat his opponent in the rematch before fighting Joshua.

And holy mfing sh^t could you dipsh^ts who are projecting fear into Joshua or Wilder or Fury grow a brain. Scared mfers who are making fear based decisions don't get to where all 3 of these guys are at. Promoters might be making some fear based decisions or honestly more like risk averse decisions to maximize promotional profit, but the fighters themselves aren't like the average mfer working in a cubicle 40hrs a week who are trying to manipulate & bs their way through life. They take a more direct & risky approach that any night they fight could lead to epic glory or an embarrassing defeat & they know that better than any Sunday Morning KO Artist & that its always looming.

Joshua collected another belt and stopped Povetkin , the first to do so. Hearn made AJ look like a dummy ? Meanwhile Finkel tells Wilder to lose his pen on social media and take a cherry pick gone wrong?

Comment

Not in deal specific talks that is what got your fighter looking like a dummy no I don't.

The PR move here would be Joshua taking the lead like I said since he's the golden goose & can tell Hearn to suck his dick & Hearn would have to say "do you want it slow or sloppy sir".

Or for Hearn to quit trying to keep putting a square peg in a round hole like what got them in this situation. Hearn is a great promoter. He's not good with this Arum double speak mind games sh^t. Hearn needs to make deals behind the scenes like he's basically always done & like most every other reasonable promoter does.

He double parks & travels & steps over the foul line left & right with his public negotiation tactics. He's just not good at it & if he legit IS trying to make a fight this isn't how it'll get done.

If what Lennox was saying was an orginal thought you might have a point, but plenty of people have been seeing what Lennox has seen.

To make an analogy its not like Lennox said Joshua's mom is a hoe. We all saw Joshua's mom on her knees blowing 2 dudes. There's a difference.

Fair play & I apologize if I got too disparaging in my remarks.

And I'm not saying there is only one misstep here by any means. I am saying the first misstep to start us on this path was Hearn's & almost all of the missteps are Hearn's & its because he's playing against his own character here for some reason I don't even get.

I've personally theorized numerous times now I think Hearn is overworked & stressed these days with all thats going on with Joshua, Sky, DAZN, Matchroom USA & just trying to keep all these pieces moving & winning. And I think therein lies most of the blame for Hearn double talking & alternating his theories, claims & offers so often.
                  I think this is a perspective issue as are many of the debates on here, an "agree to disagree".

Although Hearn does chat some nonsense I don't disbelieve him as much as you are inclined to. In spirit of your analogy, If people are sayin your Mums a hoe because they say the saw it on a certain night at a certain time (not offering a certain 30-40%) the best thing you can do is say no actually she was at my Birthday party at that night and time so it isn't true (let people know you made the offers) all Hearn needs to do is provide the photo of his Mum at his birthday party now to prove them people wrong.

Also public negotiations aren't neccesarily poor choice of doing things for either side as they are clearly generating some sort of hype for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                    Wilder maybe should take 60/40 but Fury will want 50/50 or AJ getting the 40%
                    I agree that Warren or Fury could potentially try and pull something like that but does anyone in their right mind think that's fair?

Joshua set out to win all the belts, and has gone about his business professionally and has developed a massive commercial value. For our American friends on here who say that Fury is "very popular" that is true, but he is still not the draw that Joshua is, and Joshua has 4 belts and is a more exciting fighter who never talks ****. There's no way Fury gets 50/50, although if he takes Wilder's green belt you can make a case for it.

You know what would be nice..? If people were able to put aside agendas and fan-boy-ism and actually say, "you know what, that's more than fair, I wanna see Wilder take teh unification fight."

That won't happen though, because many humans are not wired to admit when they're wrong.

Comment

You guys remind me of children who spoke fresh only when behind a fence or adult.

Comment

Working...
                      X