Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about betting big on Lara... thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about betting big on Lara... thoughts?

I think lara has a really good chance to win. He had a tough time with trout until the end. What you guys think?

go for it, show us your ticket stub when you do, good luck

Comment

I have a weird feeling he schools on Hurd but gets stopped late

Comment

I would. Not gambling right now, but I had that fight circled the day it was announced. Lara should school him.

Comment

How big are you talking....Mayweather big?

Comment

Well he's facing a mofo that looks like he belongs at SMW. I wouldn't do it. Hurd has the build and is active enough to mow Lara down for a late stoppage. but like they say anything can happen.. Personally I wouldn't.

Comment

I wouldn't.All cubans lost their last fights - Rigo Dorticos Barrera Barthelemy.Hurd is big and active enough to beat such a runner like Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacho View Post
                I think lara has a really good chance to win. He had a tough time with trout until the end. What you guys think?
                Hurd is the guy being built up for the future, also the Cuban style of potshotting and movement seems to be falling out of favour. That said a Lara who is trying not to get hurt will be hard to get out of there. I'm expecting a close fight with the nod going to Hurd through some slightly favourable judging.

Comment

one-dimensional Angulo dropped Lara twice ffs Hurd is likely to get a decision due to being undefeated & a prospect even if he doesnt manage any knockdowns
                  Last edited by WhitesCantFight; 04-06-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    How big are you talking....Mayweather big?

Comment

Working...
                    X