Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Watching Golovkin-Brook I realized I love boxing and wanted to continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao: Watching Golovkin-Brook I realized I love boxing and wanted to continue

https://goo.gl/KbC8s0

Pacquiao says Golovkin-Brook convinced him to continue career

this is why I think many will do well against bigger guys like canelo and ggg.

Pacquiao says he saw things from that fight that he felt that the 30-year-old Brook should have been doing for him to have a chance against the hard hitting Triple G. Pacquiao specifically felt that Brook should have countered more rather than trying to slug with Golovkin.

“I happened to see Triple G fighting Brook and suddenly I feel lonely. Sad,” said Pacquiao. “I am thinking I know what Brook should be doing to have a chance. Countering instead of taking on a big hitter".

Comment

The way Brook Landed uppercuts was Great, and this jabs uuuhhh,great showing by Brook but he is top 5 WW at best.He should hug more doe especialy when he was on the ropes it would give him UD with some luck.
      Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 11-04-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        The way Brook Landed uppercuts was Great, and this jabs uuuhhh,great showing by Brook but he is top 5 WW at best.
        brook and khan could of had more success had they let the bigger guy come to them. if you look at how manny fought margarito, he let margarito come in while he fire his shots then move out.

Comment

Nobody doubts PAC loves boxing but when you had 60 fights the time to retire is sooner rather than later

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            brook and khan could of had more success had they let the bigger guy come to them. if you look at how manny fought margarito, he let margarito come in while he fire his shots then move out.
            Brook shouldv hug on the ropes more it would protect him from Many shots that he get cought with ,Khan let Canelo come but this styles is not his nature, he was trying to catch ginger on his way in to protect him self cuse if he let Canelo in his defens is not Good enought to save him ,just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Also Dana White tweet to GGG

The guy that is killing boxing year by year and dropping our fanbase of the sport heaped praise on Golovkin he probably wishes he was one of his fighters in the UFC, pretty sad that boxing can't be monopolized like the UFC I use to think the monopolization of the sport was bad but it's not it's a great thing that prevents cowards like Ward, Canelo etc making excuses from ducking hard fights and it prevents them from taking soft pathetic tune-ups forces the best to fight the best no matter what no exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Also Dana White tweet to GGG

The guy that is killing boxing year by year and dropping our fanbase of the sport heaped praise on Golovkin he probably wishes he was one of his fighters in the UFC, pretty sad that boxing can't be monopolized like the UFC I use to think the monopolization of the sport was bad but it's not it's a great thing that prevents cowards like Ward, Canelo etc making excuses from ducking hard fights and it prevents them from taking soft pathetic tune-ups forces the best to fight the best no matter what no exceptions.
                Golovkin is carrying the sport right now. That Brook fight although a mismatch had great hype and a great crowd, it was a fun fight to watch. The kind that leaves you looking forward to more boxing. Hopefully Jacobs quits being a phaggot.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-04-2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Golovkin is carrying the sport right now. That Brook fight although a mismatch had great hype and a great crowd, it was a fun fight to watch. The kind that leaves you looking forward to more boxing. Hopefully Jacobs quits being a phaggot.
                  Agreed he needs to realize he isn't a real champion he has no leverage over GGG If he wants leverage over GGG he should take the fight and beat him then the rematch he can ask for a great price plus beating GGG would do wonders for his career.

Besides its not like he is being offered a crap price If Jacobs had the same fan-base that Brook had he'd be probably getting 40/60 or 50/50 and who's fault is it that Jacobs doesn't have a fanbase....
                  The American's on this forum who hate GGG they would be the ones I pin the blame on bunch of plastics can't afford to go to fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Nobody doubts PAC loves boxing but when you had 60 fights the time to retire is sooner rather than later
                    If he doesn't have at minimum an at least semi-dominant performance on Saturday then Freddie needs to have a heart to heart with him and tell him the run is over.

Comment

Working...
                    X