No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This reminds me of what Fox was saying when Obama was leading McCain and Romney-they are skewing and oversampling. haha

No, they were just losing. Trump is getting his nuts kicked in right now. Makes sense seeing he spent a week arguing with a Muslim Gold Star family FFS!
    that was karl rove. he tried to "unskew" the polls with his own skewed poll. he ended up being hilariously wrong but that doesn't change the fact that polls can be skewed to whichever direction though, especially with so much collusion going on with the clinton campaign. you have to take these outlier polls showing massive leads for clinton with a grain of salt. but i've always expected trump to poll behind until the first debate. khan used his dead son as a political tool against someone who had nothing to do with the Iraq war while shilling for someone who actually voted for the Iraq war. his attack made no sense. an overwhelming amount of shady information came to light about him thereafter so essentially "it was just a prank, bro" and he ****ed off.
    Last edited by John Barron; 08-08-2016, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Trump spent $0.0000 on adds

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...ection-n631706

Cliton Campaign = 61m

Trump Campaign = 0.000

Is he planning something big???? He seems to be holding up something.

What u guys think?
      I mean this guy is a genius for winning RNC without spending a penny
      Will it work againts cliton?

Comment

• He just said he'll build a wall and ban ******s. That's all he needed to do to win the Republican nomination which is mostly white people. Many are angry, desperate and racists.

National election is a whole different ball game. Because he'll be going against minorities ,liberals and some conservatives that don't like him.

Hillary will win a landslide victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          He just said he'll build a wall and ban ******s. That's all he needed to do to win the Republican nomination which is mostly white people. Many are angry, desperate and racists.

National election is a whole different ball game. Because he'll be going against minorities ,liberals and some conservatives that don't like him.

Hillary will win a landslide victory.
          I still have hopes man

I still think his a genius and not as stupid as this
          Like this cant be it....

His holding something big.... Im just hoping if he does it wont be too late....

Comment

• Controversy sells. He says things that gets the public's attention.

Plus the media is controlled by liberal so they do not stop talking about the guy 24/7. They giving him so much free exposure he don't need to buy air time. Instead of sinking him they have brought more attention to him

Comment

• I don't know whats wrong with him, he looked so good in the RNC but he just keeps shooting himself in the leg, It's too late now 96% of voters have already decided, he could just keep the money and make a profit off this election, cause he hasn't set up places in the battleground states

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Controversy sells. He says things that gets the public's attention.

Plus the media is controlled by liberal so they do not stop talking about the guy 24/7. They giving him so much free exposure he don't need to buy air time. Instead of sinking him they have brought more attention to him
                he has so much media time on cnn alone but its all bad media now.... I few to FL last week and dude airports got cnn on their tvs all over the airport talking about how sheety trop is ://///

Trump gotta do something big man

Comment

• trump won't be president, besides all the money the democrats spent on crooked Hilary, all the national news networks and newspapers are all supporting her and running only negative news on trump. he can't win, by November every American will have been indoctrinated that only crooked Hilary Clinton is qualified to be president, despite the fact she's under investigation again now by the IRS for tax fraud, is careless with national secrets on her email server, and probably has several other skeletons hiding in her closet only to be let out after she becomes president and they will be washed away by some big payoffs from the Democratic party leaders.

Comment

• Trump is going to destroy her in the debates, they all know it. She is frail, only answers pre-screened questions, doesn't do real press conferences, reads from a telepromter all the time, and has a medical person on staff who carries some epi-pen type device.

The bottom line is besides being a crimininal and ethically corrupt, she is not physically capable of dealing with high levels of stress. Trump is going to bury her in every single scandal that she has ever been associated with and she will have to maintain her cool because she will be in front of millions of people. He's going to push her over the edge and she will literally short circuit on the stage. Once she melts down, the entire nation will see immediately that she was a bad bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      he has so much media time on cnn alone but its all bad media now.... I few to FL last week and dude airports got cnn on their tvs all over the airport talking about how sheety trop is ://///

Trump gotta do something big man
                      The problem is that he gets a lot of bad media because the blow everything out of proportion. When at times you actually hear what he said either it wasn't that bad or you can agree with him. He says a lot of idiotic things but a lot of his stuff gets spun by the media. I am no Trump fan and don't like Hilary either

Comment

Working...
                      X