No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris launches 2020 bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    You know you could just put me on ignore right?
    If you ask him tough questions and dont let him duck them, that's exactly what he will do.

That's how he rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Ahhh, I found it. I knew I'd read it somewhere before

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/...ican-heritage/
      My roots are similar even the Anglican church part but let me tell you that most of us who are descended from whites sometimes the only benefit we received was the education. We didn't get any of the land or wealth passed down because remember our maternal ancestors who had relations with whites weren't married to them and up until the 1970s bastards(children born out of wedlock) weren't recognized as legitimate and hence never got or were entitled to any of the inheritance.

Comment

My original point is, your politics align more closely with hers than mine. She's a police state, tough on crime prosecutor. Just like you
        There you go with them strawmen again.

I've never seen him advocate for or support a police state.

Why cant you just address exactly what people say?

Is it really that hard for you?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          My roots are similar even the Anglican church part but let me tell you that most of us who are descended from whites sometimes the only benefit we received was the education. We didn't get any of the land or wealth passed down because remember our maternal ancestors who had relations with whites weren't married to them and up until the 1970s bastards(children born out of wedlock) weren't recognized as legitimate and hence never got or were entitled to any of the inheritance.
          From that story I read he seems to have reaped the benefits.

And went on to try and erase his Jamaican heritage by marrying an Indian woman. And she went further by marrying a white man.

I don't trust people like that.

Comment

Ahhh, I found it. I knew I'd read it somewhere before

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/...ican-heritage/
            That Hamilton Brown was cruel mothaf**cka though.

Comment

From that story I read he seems to have reaped the benefits.

And went on to try and erase his Jamaican heritage by marrying an Indian woman. And she went further by marrying a white man.

I don't trust people like that.
              Man, Jamaicans are like that. For years we have been told "nothing black nuh good(nothing black is good)." The fair skin folks have the wealth and usually only want to associate with their kind. European-looking females usually easily win our beauty contests.

Skin-bleaching is very popular now.

So uncle toms and uncle-toms wannabes can be found here.

Comment

Idk this check from nobody, but I know she's been randomly popping up everywhere for the last 6+ months easily so she's either smart &/or has some money behind her.

Idk if she can hang or out maneuver the other D's or Trump specifically doe. We shall see I guess.

I don't think virtually anything mentioned in this thread thus far will manner with how off the rails politics is these days. A half indian lady announcing her run for President on MLK day isn't got nothing on the sh^t we are seeing lately.

She's winning or losing on how well she plays the game & navigates the issues that arise for her specifically & with Trump's moves if she gets that far.

Also I still say Trump's government shutdown could make whoever he's against have a strong anti-Trump base if he doesn't resolve this in some favorable way for himself. I'm feeling like he's been squeezed by the hardcore R's who think he's a p#ssy if he backs down or gives too much & the D's who won't talk til the shutdown ends & the rest of us unaffiliated mfers who just wanna see the people who aren't being paid to get paid. And theres no strong or logical out for Trump now thats not gonna hurt him & maybe his chances at reelection.

Comment

Idk this chick from nobody, but I know she's been randomly popping up everywhere for the last 6+ months easily so she's either smart &/or has some money behind her.

Idk if she can hang or out maneuver the other D's or Trump specifically doe. We shall see I guess.

I don't think virtually anything mentioned in this thread thus far will manner with how off the rails politics is these days. A half indian lady announcing her run for President on MLK day isn't got nothing on the sh^t we are seeing lately.

She's winning or losing on how well she plays the game & navigates the issues that arise for her specifically & with Trump's moves if she gets that far.

Also I still say Trump's government shutdown could make whoever he's against have a strong anti-Trump base if he doesn't resolve this in some favorable way for himself. I'm feeling like he's been squeezed by the hardcore R's who think he's a p#ssy if he backs down or gives too much & the D's who won't talk til the shutdown ends & the rest of us unaffiliated mfers who just wanna see the people who aren't being paid to get paid. And theres no strong or logical out for Trump now thats not gonna hurt him & maybe his chances at reelection.

Comment

She thinks that she is liked outside of California.

Comment

haha i can't wait for the look on the soy boys/LGBT community after they fight out about her attorney general/DA record. Those im with her hashtags will go down the drain so fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X