Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao that fought Broner beats Mikey that fought Broner.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes because Pac can weight in at 147 limit but Mikey has to make 140 during weigh in cos the Mikey-Broner fight was at light welterweight lol.

Doesn't matter the weight i give the edge to Pac to beat Mikey at any weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      40 year old pac actually had broner hurt multiple times (and almost stopped him) and running for 12 rounds. pac outworks and hurts mikey. easily.
      his opponents goes into survival mode against old ass pac, where as they dont against younger opponents but posters on here still down playing pac. manny can still compete, he has decline a lot but even this half version can still hang with the young top guys today! until i get proven wrong, i wont believe otherwise!!

Comment

LOL yall too much

Mikey's timing is impeccable, he would Marquez Pacquiao bruh

yeah yeah, i know, mikey doesn't have power at 140, he would still box circles on Pac it'd look like it was Pacquiao-Marquez all over again

Comment

lol. Thank you, I needed a good laugh!

Comment

Pacquiao on his worst day beats prime mikey Garcia

Just how it is

Mikey ain't anything special

Pacquiao has had sparring partners that had more talent than mikey

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              LOL yall too much

yeah yeah, i know, mikey doesn't have power at 140, he would still box circles on Pac it'd look like it was Pacquiao-Marquez all over again
              Mikey is not on Marquez level

Rafael Marquez

Juan Manuel Marquez

**** maybe not even Raul marquez

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                What ? Mikey was way more impressive than Pac against Broner
                Im not sure. Pacman came closer to a stoppage.

Pac hurt him more, they got him same amount.

Pac is still top in the division which is incredible

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Mikey is not on Marquez level

Rafael Marquez

Juan Manuel Marquez

**** maybe not even Raul marquez
                  I def didn't say he was on Juan's level, but he'd whoop Pacquiao's ass doe

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    LOL yall too much

They also said JMM didn't have any power at 140. They said he was fat, bloated lightweight at 147. That is because against Floyd JMM set the record for fewest punches landed in a 12 round fight. Ever.

Then JMM hit Manny so hard that Pac pooped his pants and needed smelling salts to wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      Im not sure. Pacman came closer to a stoppage.

Pac hurt him more, they got him same amount.

Pac is still top in the division which is incredible
                      In what division??? Broner is bottom top 10 at 140, which is a very weak division. And Manny fought him at 147.

The problem with fighting bums is it doesn't show how good that fighter would do against elite opponents. Broner proved this. He fought bums and was touted as a top 10 p4p fighter. Then he fought better opposition. At this point in time, Broner and Matthysse and even Horn are all bums. So, in his last three fights, he lost to a ww that is borderline top 10 and beat two fighters who were borderline top 10 light welterweights but fought them both at 147.

Manny is still good, but proclaiming he is at the top of the welterweight division off beating Broner is ridiculous. I guess that puts Prograis as the best of the best at 147, considering how he manhandled Indongo.

Comment

Working...
                      X