Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that it has been proven that Wilder is ducking....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
    Yeah ok mate. Tell me more about the struggle of the duck billed platypus as regards it's struggle with climate change and the impact this is having on the Wilder Joshua fight lol?

You're a complete f&^%ing loon. Entertaining though. In the UK the old farts like you sit in the corner of the pub and we buy them a beer so they can tell us how they invented the water powered car but the men in black came and took them away.

I'm crushing you here fellah, you're reeling like Roy Jones getting chinned by Joe Calzaghe 30 times a minute.
    You'd do well to not skim bubba.

"an intelligent person" does what again kiddo?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I'm the world's foremost silicone prosthetics inventor, bubba.

You can see me on Showtime, Discovery, TLC, Channel 4, and not me but my work, I am the only person on the planet who knows how to make the product, can be seen on CBS's CSI in the final season, I reckon the ep is called Rubber Murder or some such similar.

I am Adam Ramos, you're a damn fool.
      You are an idiot

Sit down boy and stop btching on every thread. Everything you posted is trash

Trash belongs in the trash can

Trash

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        You are an idiot

Sit down boy and stop btching on every thread. Everything you posted is trash

Trash belongs in the trash can

Trash
        Yeah, I'm sure it's me who's the idiot.

"I don't understand and it makes me angry" - genius

Comment

Y'all wound down quick like.

Did it take just one Wilder fan to overtake a thread populated by a whole gaggle of buttercups folks call Joshua fans?

All eyes on me now innit? dumbasses.

Comment

Working...
          X