Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Nobody Fighting Killers Back To Back Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Hahahahaha You win the prize for being the most delusional. Great job.

AJ doesn't want Wilder even though he's pushing for the fight that even Wilder acknowledges it with his claim of "They're begging for it"? Just stop it.

Wilder fights bums but cherry picks when he sees that they're vulnerable. With Ortiz he nearly came unstuck. With an obese Fury he did lose but got a gift draw.

And Miller? That dude hasn't even been in the ring with a decent fighter, let alone beating one. Plus he's already ducked Whyte and Pulev. He only wants the AJ fight to get a big payday. He knows he can't and won't win. So put the crack pipe down, son.
    It's funny how you can talk about the pipe when you keep that up your ads every night wishing you could be Joshuas gay lover first off Joshua does not want this fight he feels pressured into the right based on him losing he's fought bum after bum never fought a real title holder in his entire career he is so wishy washy about fighting Miller even when he takes it like he would come to the US and fight Miller which is a joke he can keep fighting the Juiced up Povetkin's of the world believe me he is scared protected and he is a joke to the sport secondly I never used drugs ever biotch but thank you for doing it for me you deserve it clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      You sound even more stupid than Wilder when he said the reason his right hand was off against Fury was because he had too much baby oil on.
      No baby oil please lol be real for a sec what Top 5 title holder has Joshua beat to earn his position that got him where he is at now no one at least Wilder stepped up even when I said he lost to Fury and I am a fan of Wilder too but he got outclassed outboxes and looked horrible and if Fury did the same to Joshua everyone in here who supports him would be butt hurt for real

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        Aj defeated 3 current top 10 hws who were undefeated and in their primes at the time, in only 20 fights or so....if u think he has fought nothing but bums...wat do u think of Wilder's first 40 fights?
        Who o Martin Breazeale and Whyte all bums let's be honest Wilder should of fought tougher opponents after his 21st fight but hey I don't hear no one telling Canelo that he should of fought both Charlo Twins Lubin J-Rock Williams Mungia Andrade or Hurd before and after Kirkland so what's your point

Comment

• Oh definitely. I have my favourite fighters just like anyone else I also have fighters I don’t care for. Not that they have done anything to me per se but there might be a number of reasons why I don’t check for them I.e overhype, I don’t rate them. However , regardless how I feel about a fighter personally if they prove themselves in the ring I’m a fan. I have to admit I was the biggest Loma hater and didn’t believe he deserved his plaudits until he beat Rigo who I worship and I realised Loma is special

Everyone rates Mikey Garcia, I like himas a person but I think he is sound fundamentally but a B+ fighter. He has stamina problems not particularly fast , good timing though but slow hands and feet.his Ring Iq s good though but Loma embarrasses him and as Mikey is fighting Spence he gets stopped horribly and moves back to 135 and gets stopped again by Loma. No one dared him to be great and at the same time disrespectful to Spence for even attempting what he is planning

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
            No baby oil please lol be real for a sec what Top 5 title holder has Joshua beat to earn his position that got him where he is at now no one at least Wilder stepped up even when I said he lost to Fury and I am a fan of Wilder too but he got outclassed outboxes and looked horrible and if Fury did the same to Joshua everyone in here who supports him would be butt hurt for real
            I responded above

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Not a fan of the man, but he is right; fighting Ortiz an Fury was risky. Can't say the same about the other brit..
              Good post. Green k is your reward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                It takes a lot to break through over here. We aren’t thirsty for stars and try to elevate any bum in boxing gloves. That’s because we are used to being the best over here. Look at the history of the sport. England has no history in boxing and they have always been insecure about it. Look how long it took Floyd to crossover into super stardom. His first PPV did less than Wilder. And that was on HBO with a star in Arturo Gotti who had multiple crossover fights. No one knew who Fury was at the time. And in one fight he’s already more popular over here than Joshua lol.
                You have not had a world class heavyweight champion since evander holyfield and bowe and that was over 25 years ago and even then lennox lewis who is from london still beat every one of them
                Your not desperate for mainstream heavyweight and heres yiu trying to talk wilder who has zero skill and was gifted a draw against anothe uk heavyweight lol
                All wilder has to do is accept the april fight against aj and see him get broken in half by him.
                I am not downplaying the us with producing all time great fighters becaue they have and always will create legends.
                Wilder is the issue gumbo becaue he is a scrub...simple as that.
                So desperate yiu are to have a world class heavyweight that yiur eyes can not digest just how bad wilder is.
                Yiur days have gone with owning the baddest man on the planet
                Facts are facts

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  You have not had a world class heavyweight champion since evander holyfield and bowe and that was over 25 years ago and even then lennox lewis who is from london still beat every one of them
                  Your not desperate for mainstream heavyweight and heres yiu trying to talk wilder who has zero skill and was gifted a draw against anothe uk heavyweight lol
                  All wilder has to do is accept the april fight against aj and see him get broken in half by him.
                  I am not downplaying the us with producing all time great fighters becaue they have and always will create legends.
                  Wilder is the issue gumbo becaue he is a scrub...simple as that.
                  So desperate yiu are to have a world class heavyweight that yiur eyes can not digest just how bad wilder is.
                  Yiur days have gone with owning the baddest man on the planet
                  Facts are facts
                  I’ve never said Wilder was a world class anything. All I’m saying is Joshua is an overrated, protected, carefully match made bum. Now save your ****ing breath because I’m not changing my mind. And if you don’t like my opinion you can go **** yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    I’ve never said Wilder was a world class anything. All I’m saying is Joshua is an overrated, protected, carefully match made bum. Now save your ****ing breath because I’m not changing my mind. And if you don’t like my opinion you can go **** yourself.
                    About time yiu admitted wilder was a scrub....there you go its came right out of your mouth lol
                    As for protected 22 pro fights , beaten whyte,klitchcko,parker and povetkin yeah sure sounds like protected to me.
                    Joshua will beat every heavyweight in the division and all wilder has to do is take the april fight and prove me wrong.
                    Now stop being so bitter and angry with your words its christmas lol.merry christmas gumbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Good post. Green k is your reward.
                      Does it also kill bias casual British boxing fans?

Comment

Working...
                      X