Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here ever ate Mushrooms that grew in your front lawn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    they suspect it's some sort of sick reference to super mario cause turtles were the bad guys and you collect shrooms to power up and ****. poor bloke kind of looks like mario too. but you didn't hear any of this from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      How's an Ayahuasca trip?
      If you've ever eaten 5-7 grams or more of mushrooms you pretty much got the gist of what Ayahuasca would be like...a complete obliteration of ego and self. The molecular structure of dmt and psilocybin are almost identical except psilocybin has an oxygen atom and phosphate group that make it active orally, whereas the dmt won't be active orally unless combined with an MAOI.

I've read that people combine mushrooms with one of the traditional MAOI's used in Ayahuasca such as Syrian Rue seeds or Banisteriopsis caapi vine to produce a more intense trip more similar to Ayahuasca. People also use a pharmadeudical MAOI as a substitute in combo with dmt(pharmahuasca) or psilocybin. I dunno about all that because shrooms are intense as fuck just as they are.

In my experience, both LSD and shrooms became much different after I encountered DMT. They became more DMT-like and I know others who share this experience as well. They became less "FUN" and more introspective and real I suppose. Maybe I just matured along the line as well.

An average shroom trip is about 6-8 hours whereas Ayahuasca lasts around 4-6 hours maybe shorter. To me the shorter duration means much more intense like a condensed or compressed version of a shroom trip. The visuals are much more pronounced and complex. Aya basically took me to another world, like some sort of mystical realm beyond life and death, where there is no such a thing as time, and there's aliens lol. I didn't see a god but I felt like I became one. This one time I ate 3 grams of some FIRE Thailand Cubensis that took me right back there, so I'd say they are very close.

It's kind of like if shrooms were a person he or she would be like this wise elder that teaches you about life and spirituality, and ayahuasca would be that persons grandfather or grandmother that taught them everything they know and have even more to offer. I remember the first time I did it I was thinking "This is like shroom's daddy".

I don't have any desire to glug down that strange brew again and I've done every psychedelic drug I set out to try. However, I look forward to a day that I run into Changa. That's pretty much the only thing left I want to try. Looks very interesting. Supposedly like smoking DMT freebase but not quite as fast and intense and longer lasting. https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Changa

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Well there is a little bit of truth to that...albeit not from dog ****.

Cow manure. Psychedelic mushrooms are often found growing underneath or nearby cow manure. So if you ever see some kids wandering seemingly aimlessly through a random cow field...you'll know what they're looking for.
        I wish I had known that when I was a kid. My grandpa used to have like 30 cows in a huge field. Man those things shit nonstop.

Comment

Working...
        X