No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn, Amir Khan, and Kell Brook go at it on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You know what I just thought of...didn't the WBC order Bradley vs Spence for a shot at the WBC belt a few months ago?

Is that why Khan is so interested in Brook taking care of Spence so Khan wouldn't then have to maybe fight Spence in another WBC eliminator?
    They didn't order it. They asked Top Rank to inquire if Bradley was interested in fighting Spence for an eliminator Bradley isn't doing anything else. And it's a road to another belt. He's #1 in the WBO rankings but Pac is the champ so I doubt we'll see him fight Pac again
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-24-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They didn't order it. They asked Top Rank to inquire if Bradley was interested in fighting Spencer for an eliminate. Bradley isn't doing anything else. And it's a road to another belt. He's #1 in the WIN rankings but Pac is the champ so I doubt we'll see him fight Pac again
      Ok. Thanks for clearing that up

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Out of all the fighters Haymon bought out from Golden Boy, Khan and Garcia were the only two who made money. That was in the court case records. Mayweather could've made more money fighting Khan than Maidana II and Berto. I think it was personal between Mayweather and Khan. I think Mayweather didn't like Khan and was never gonna give him the pleasure of fighting him on that stage. I think the same thing with Khan and Brook. Khan doesn't like Brook and will never give him the pleasure of fighting him. Khan said he wouldn't fight Kell because he isn't a champion. Kell got the belt and Khan came up with more excuses. During his lead up to the Canelo fight he said Kell isn't fighting big fights so he doesn't deserve to fight him. Kell fought GGG. Now Khan is saying Brook must fight his mandatory to get the fight. It's excuse after excuse and they keep chasing him and he has absolutely no intention of fighting Kell. Kell even said during negotiations Khan wanted to walk out last. Kell is the champ and Khan is just being petty.
        Kell will be stripped if he fights Khan, so will be a former world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Ok. Thanks for clearing that up
          Spelling errors. That should say he's #1 in the WBO rankings & #2 in the WBC rankings

Comment

Working...
          X