Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Joshua vs. Klitschko agreed for Dec 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I struggle to believe anything Hearn has to say, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I would eat some crow if this fight actually happen lol.
      ... It's funny that Hearn has it "planned" for Dec 10... The same date on which GGG is supposed to fight...

Comment

Interesting fight if this does happen. I think I'd be split on what I see happening. Either Joshua in 6 or less rounds or Klitschko by decision or KO in the 7th or later. Whatever happens this is an excellent fight for seeing what Joshua has & what Klitschko has left potentially.

With Hearn & big fights who knows how legit this is in a don't get your hopes up angle to this news doe.

Comment

Not discrediting OP but it seems to me a lot of these news outlets are grabbing info from one another and writing the news differently so I'll just wait.

Not sure what to make of this fight though. We'll see if Wlad really got old or just had an off night vs Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Interesting fight if this does happen. I think I'd be split on what I see happening. Either Joshua in 6 or less rounds or Klitschko by decision or KO in the 7th or later. Whatever happens this is an excellent fight for seeing what Joshua has & what Klitschko has left potentially.

With Hearn & big fights who knows how legit this is in a don't get your hopes up angle to this news doe.
            ... Hearn seems he is aiming to become a top promoter -- anyway he promoted the most lucrative fight ever made in the U.K....

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Not discrediting OP but it seems to me a lot of these news outlets are grabbing info from one another and writing the news differently so I'll just wait.

Not sure what to make of this fight though. We'll see if Wlad really got old or just had an off night vs Fury.
              After I started this thread I noticed that BS also has the news...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                After I started this thread I noticed that BS also has the news...
                yeah but its all the same almost done bs.boxing 24 is garbage and about as reputable as some of the trolls on this site.

Comment

... Hearn seems he is aiming to become a top promoter -- anyway he promoted the most lucrative fight ever made in the U.K....
                  Hearn is without question a player in the boxing business world wide, not just in the UK, but lets not act like he doesn't have a history of talking about things like they are a done deal only for fans to find out a couple days later that it isn't the case. Thats all I'm saying. There is a boy that cried wolf angle to things Hearn proclaims as fact.

Comment

This is great news...I think Joshua is too much pressure for Klitschko who will get KO'd.

Comment

Hearn said this to BBC Radio Five about the Joshua vs. Klitschko fight being a done deal:

"Anthony Joshua has agreed to fight Wladimir Klitschko, Wladimir Klitschko has agreed to fight Anthony Joshua," Hearn said. “The financial terms have been agreed. It’s just a case of getting the paperwork sorted out, the sanctions sorted out. It’s a huge event, the young superstar against the guy who basically dominated the division for the last ten years or so. In terms of experience, it’s a total mismatch. It’s not the right fight for him. But that’s what’s exciting about it."
                      What's your take on fight m8 ?
                      Your the wise one on this site and you always post with good knowledge. Who you picking in this fight ? :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X