USA mens boxing will never win Olympic Gold again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA mens boxing will never win Olympic Gold again

Im very disappointed that is all.

Lmao wtf. Floyd ruined him? You know his fav fighter is ward. He lost cause he fought a fuking beast. Have you seen either of them fight before? He did his best vs a 2x gold medalist. No shame in that

Great you edited your post
    Last edited by HanzGruber; 08-20-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

That girl clarissa will win gold for u yanks. Stevenson looks similar to errol spence hes only 19 i think hell be a good pro

Comment

yeah needs a major shake up USA amateur boxing. Unable to compete with the other nations now, 0 gold medals in 3 tournaments now, not good at all.

Comment

.................................................. ...................

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
            That girl clarissa will win gold for u yanks. Stevenson looks similar to errol spence hes only 19 i think hell be a good pro
            lol he did say men in the thread title, unless you think she qualifies.

Comment

Kids go PRO in the American because they have that Option to do so unfortunately a lot of them are turning pro way too early.

Guys like Devin Haney, Erikson Lubin, Tim Lee, Ryan Garcia just to name a few all probably should've been part of these Olympics if all of them didn't turn Pro already.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Kids go PRO in the American because they have that Option to do so unfortunately a lot of them are turning pro way too early.

Guys like Devin Haney, Erikson Lubin, Tim Lee, Ryan Garcia just to name a few all probably should've been part of these Olympics if all of them didn't turn Pro already.
                Yea you are right but those dude you mentioned wouldn't have got us the gold either.

I say who gives a sh$t. Amateur Olympic boxing sucks. Who cares about a gold medal. In the pro's that gold don't mean much. Every four years there's a gold medalist in each weight class. But tell me how many of them make a true impact on the pro world level. Not many.

Comment

Never is a long time breh.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Yea you are right but those dude you mentioned wouldn't have got us the gold either.

I say who gives a sh$t. Amateur Olympic boxing sucks. Who cares about a gold medal. In the pro's that gold don't mean much. Every four years there's a gold medalist in each weight class. But tell me how many of them make a true impact on the pro world level. Not many.
                    sounds like sour grapes to me

Comment

Working...
                    X