Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Files Trademarks for TBE 50 and TMT 50 - Conor Vs Mayweather! is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
    Why do people wanna watch Conor and Floyd box? Conor wouldn't beat Manny
    dumbass to even bring pac in this. conor wont even beat paulie in a boxing match! of course he wouldnt be able to beat manny. the least skill boxer in boxing right now will beat conor in a boxing match. thats just how it goes. in MMA conor would murder these guys but in a boxing match conor would get his ass knocked out maybe even by paulie, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      dumbass to even bring pac in this. conor wont even beat paulie in a boxing match! of course he wouldnt be able to beat manny. the least skill boxer in boxing right now will beat conor in a boxing match. thats just how it goes. in MMA conor would murder these guys but in a boxing match conor would get his ass knocked out maybe even by paulie, lol.
      Ah now I get it , Manny fanboy I shoulda known lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Ah now I get it , Manny fanboy I shoulda known lol .
        practice what you preach fanboy!

conor is not even on par with the least skill boxer in boxing right now so for him to bring up pac as if conor is really that good is plain ******ed! there's no need to bring up pac when conor wont even get pass guys like paulie in a boxing match.

Comment

Dana already strongly denied this

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
          Why do people wanna watch Conor and Floyd box? Conor wouldn't beat Manny
          Agreed.

Comment

Let's do it. They embarrassed us with the James Toney fiasco, now it's our turn. Floyd finally gets another KO.

The promo for this would be nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Let's do it. They embarrassed us with the James Toney fiasco, now it's our turn. Floyd finally gets another KO.

The promo for this would be nuts.
              exactly I dont know people are against and getting upset lol.

This would be a great publicity hype fight, UFC best vs Boxing Best, 2 of the best **** talkers etc going at it.

I 100% bet Conor gets under Mayweather skins, and you guys are dumb if UFC wont work with Mayweather promotions to do this one fight. It will sell more than May vs Pacquaio easily which means lots of money in dana white pockets.

Comment

Comment

This is dumb, even in a boxing match. Floyd is going to frustrate this brawling plodder and have him attempting takedowns and **** and make a mockery of the sport. The only two scenarios are Floyd shutting this bum out 12-0 or Conor getting DQ'd for dirty ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    This is dumb, even in a boxing match. Floyd is going to frustrate this brawling plodder and have him attempting takedowns and **** and make a mockery of the sport. The only two scenarios are Floyd shutting this bum out 12-0 or Conor getting DQ'd for dirty ****.
                    the sports been a mockery, who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                      the sports been a mockery, who cares.
                      Basically every UFC fan and every boxing fan would buy it for sure. Might do more than Pac vs Floyd. UFC fans are going to back their dude up and I figure most boxing fans will root for Floyd but obviously the disgruntled casuals will hope Conor gets the KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X