Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

errol spence vs felix verdejo future mega fight who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• errol spence vs felix verdejo future mega fight who wins?

Looks like both fighters are taking the next big steps in there careers, alot of good but not great in the boxing world now a days with Thurman, garcia, porter, ghost,bradley. Spence and Félix look special...i mean special like de la Hoya,mosley,trinidad. HBO is invested in Félix and Spence is on the come up with his next fight.. who is the better prospect and who wins?
    spence
    50.00%
    felix
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Choosing right now I'd say Spence.
    But so much can happen between now and when this fight would be taking place, (if ever) that it's really hard to say.

Comment

Is Verdejo moving up to middleweight? That's where Spence will be in 2-3 years. He's a big welterweight.

Comment

If you go to boxrec and see where their respective opponents are rated you will see that Spence is fighting far better opponents. You have to use boxrec because Verdejo's opponents are so bad nobody else ranks them. Boxrec ranks every pro boxer in the world. Some of Verdejo's opponents are so bad they are ranked 300th or 400th in the world. I think Spence would KO Verdejo today and any day in the future. I believe Spence will soon win a world title. The only way I see Verdejo winning a world title is if they get him a fight with an easy guy for a vacant title like the way Garcia and Broner just won vacant world titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
          Looks like both fighters are taking the next big steps in there careers, alot of good but not great in the boxing world now a days with Thurman, garcia, porter, ghost,bradley. Spence and Félix look special...i mean special like de la Hoya,mosley,trinidad. HBO is invested in Félix and Spence is on the come up with his next fight.. who is the better prospect and who wins?

Spence is a 147/154 pounder. What weight does Verdejo fight at?

Comment

By the time Verboring gets to 147 and actually starts fighting decent opposition, Spence will be at MW .

Comment

Boxrec ranks Spence 11th in the world. They rank his next opponent Algieri 18th in the world. Boxrec ranks Verdejo 36th in the world. They rank his next opponent Daniel Evangelista Jr. 440th in the world. Can you say cherry pick? Boxrec has nothing against Verdejo or for Spence. They just rank fighters by their records. That's what they do.

Comment

Working...
              X