No announcement yet.

Wedding rings????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

I just stepped back in the game. Why are you bringing up old stuff?

You're scared that i'm active now. Will fight other guys in my division but come up with excuses on why you won't fight me. Knowing darn well I can pack Oracle Arena in Oakland!! The A-side has spoken!

Edit: Sorry Psylence, kinda just took over your thread.
    Look at this delusional mofo.

"Stepped back in the game" - at a 172 catchweight

I know, "164 doe".

But

1+6+4= 11

1+7+2= 10

11>10 and it's not even close.

So let's sum it up:

I make bigger numbers, I'm an active poster, I got Mexican posters behind me...

"Oakland doe", "Chudd's the A side doe"

Last edited by Szef; 07-10-2015, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Look at this delusional mofo.

"Stepped back in the game" - at a 172 catchweight

I know, "164 doe".

But

1+6+4= 11

1+7+2= 10

11>10 and it's not even close.

So let's sum it up:

I make bigger numbers, I'm an active poster, I got Mexican posters behind me...

"Oakland doe", "Chudd's the A side doe"

Look at my resume compared to yours. Heck the tune-up I just had at 172 is better than anyone you fought excluding maybe that Murray fellow.

Funny how you said you'd fight anyone from 154-168 but when the big dogs like myself come barking you say "not enough money doe", "um i'm focused on 160 doe" all the while trying to fight others up where i'm at.

Heck my opponents are making what you make and you're supposed to be the A-side when you fight.

Maybe you have the formula to follow though. So I should start fighting the guys that put on my brake pads at Meineke, while calling out welters and junior middles.

Comment

Buy the engagement ring from a jeweller not some store in the mall. Your dollar will go much further with a jeweller.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Buy the engagement ring from a jeweller not some store in the mall. Your dollar will go much further with a jeweller.
          That's not what this thread is about anymore Blanco.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              That's not what this thread is about anymore Blanco.
              Haha I thought I could sneak that post in without disrupting the threads new direction

Comment

I don't like white gold I'm more of a 14k or 18k type of guy so I went with a simple 7 diamond gold band, wife got the same but smaller with more diamonds with the matching engagement ring chaaaachinggg$$$$$$!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  I don't like white gold I'm more of a 14k or 18k type of guy so I went with a simple 7 diamond gold band, wife got the same but smaller with more diamonds with the matching engagement ring chaaaachinggg$$$$$$!!!

That's really nice man.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    That's really nice man.
                    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                      I remember as a kid my dad had a plain gold ring! A while back i was looking at wedding rings and it seems these days they come in silver, some even have some tribal designs on them!
                      To me a silver ring says i'm a teenager but am in love with this bird because she gave me a wristy once in my car! To me it really doesn't say i'm taken and i mean it!
                      Married guys, what you got???
                      Also just in case anyone picks up on the fact that i refer to my girl as my wife on here it's because she pretty much is! I'd be married by now if i would just stop getting her pregnant

Also what about her ring??? Am i expected to go all out like an engagement ring? I never looked at wedding rings for her. We have also put it off because my fam are on the otherside of the country and her fam are on the otherside of the world.

Give me some insight here....!!!!
                      J TV. c om

A band is a band. .

Comment

Working...
                      X