No announcement yet.

Be honest be non biased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    I don't think it's fair to say khan is overrated when he has one of the best resumes. BRONER and Brook are overated
    Last edited by rajaomair; 06-18-2015, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Broner imo, the dude has shown he has a certain skill level but has struggled when stepping up and also whilst fighting C+ level fighters. The only way he wins these big fights is by robbery. But i see him getting iced again and al haymon will then make him a sacrifice fighter like a collazo/berto/lopez type.

Comment

Crawford
        Beterbiev
        Garcia
        Thurman
        Broner

The top 2 i'd say are 'only slightly' overrated by some.

Comment

Deontay Wilder
          Chris Eubank Jr

Both of them are arrogant posers with delusions of greatness. Over-hyped, over-paid, nothing special

Comment

Alright, non-biased. Overrated means you have to actually be rated. So I'm going to look at who is ranked on the pound for pound list.

In looking at the Ring pound for pound list, the only ones who have proven resumes against all different types of elite fighters with different styles are Floyd, Wlad and Pac. Clearly they belong.

Kovalev has unified all of the belts in his division but one. Roman Gonzalez has won world championships in multiple divisions. They belong.

So my list of overrated fighters includes:

Rigondeaux - Big fan but he's there off one performance and has been getting a pass too long based off the eye test. Time to step up.

Golovkin - Read my posts over the past week. Good talent, sub par resume.

Crawford - One of my favorite fighters but also does not warrant being considered one of the 10 best in the world.

Comment

Overrated: Andre Berto

Somewhat Overrated: Leo Santa Cruz

Slightly Overrated: Adonis Stevenson

Comment

Mayweather. He didn't fight the righr guys at the righr time. He won't let fighters wear their legally sancioned gloves. He really is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Non biased went right out the window!

Lol exactly. When ppl list guys like Floyd and Ward u might as well just end the thread right there.

Comment

Danny garcia
                    deontay wilder
                    andre ward

Comment

be non biased...

Golovkin is getting too much undeserved hype imho. I want to see him fight the best out there. I think he has the goods to be great but I hate how people tend to over hype certain type of fighters when they haven't been fully tested.

Comment

Working...
                      X