No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach Gives Honest Breakdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach Gives Honest Breakdown

Good vid. Manny will have the edge in speed for this fight though.

Comment

It was nice to hear Roach speak honestly instead of just trash talking, I like that side of him much better. Its a shame his condition seems to be getting worse but hopefully he can still do his thing for a while yet.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
        It was nice to hear Roach speak honestly instead of just trash talking, I like that side of him much better. Its a shame his condition seems to be getting worse but hopefully he can still do his thing for a while yet.
        Yeah it's sad, Would be great to hear him expand on things the way he clearly wants to.

Comment

Interesting. X-factor, I would give to Floyd because of the way he adapts. Power, I believe is also equal at 147. Neither man has been knocking out their opponents at 147. Footwork Floyd. Manny doesn't use footwork, but hops and jumps.

Comment

Did that doofus just say "staNIma"? LOL.

Also, where's the Senior version? LOL

Comment

Roach is only selling the fight when he trash talks, I personally prefer the fighters to do that as they earn the right to do so as they are the ones getting in the ring and getting hit, all the same nice to see the humble side of Roach as he comes across as an a**hole sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
                Yes, that's a better side to Roach than the trash talking he does far too often.

Comment

lmao stanima
                  freddie was quite honest there

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    Did that doofus just say "staNIma"? LOL.

Also, where's the Senior version? LOL
                    He said it twice.

The sr version is predictable.

Comment

Working...
                    X