This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Solution!**POST IN MASTER THREAD-BANNAGE**

All this talk of boycotting Floyd on the networks to try get him to fight is a forlorn ambition. He is never going to fight.

There is only one solution. Plead to the belts. Mayweather should be given the ultimatum. Fight Pac or be stripped of all his titles and left penniless. It's the only fair way to get it to happen.

Could it be done with enough noise?

Nope.

Reason being, everyone of those involved makes the most money when Floyd fights. Boxing is money. Money rules.

It won't happen, not until '16 atleast. We have to wait another two years to have get another "slightly possible".

Comment

Has it ever gone THIS far in the sport of boxing? I mean in terms of ducking. We've seen some blatant ducks but anything equivalent to Floyd ducking the Pacman???? Sheeh....

Comment

Originally posted by jtommy View Post
        Has it ever gone THIS far in the sport of boxing? I mean in terms of ducking. We've seen some blatant ducks but anything equivalent to Floyd ducking the Pacman???? Sheeh....
        No this is the worst that has ever happened I believe.

Comment

Don't think Arum is going to like the name of your idea.

Comment

You idiots are brain dead , Manny ducked Floyd in 2009 and not one of you kids can admit it , fck its going to be good in here when this fight goes down the Pac fanboys will run like cowards , their will more name changes in here than you can poke a stick at , and after Manny is dominated this forum will be like Tombstone .

Comment

The worst I heard of is Riddick Bowe trashing his belt previous to this.

But as sad as that was, it pales in comparison of the long drawn out affair and almost dementia like denial of this saga now.

It is one of the first things brought up by fans of other sports when boxing is mentioned. "Boxing is ****! The champion wont even fight the best guy in his era!" What sort of statement is that?!

Mr. Pain 81;

I think Arum could stand to make a lot of money out of the fight without the belts anyway and given a Pacquiao victory would be quickly in stead to receive them anyway! I fail to see how Arum would not be happy about Floyd being forced to relinquish his trinkets!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                You idiots are brain dead , Manny ducked Floyd in 2009 and not one of you kids can admit it , fck its going to be good in here when this fight goes down the Pac fanboys will run like cowards , their will more name changes in here than you can poke a stick at , and after Manny is dominated this forum will be like Tombstone .
                Zzzzz. Old news. Manny has never ducked Floyd ever. The most you can say is there might have been a few substance issues. So what? It's 2010's. Every teenager is juicing. Floyd is a juice junkie himself! So Floyd cornered Pac into as many demands as he could that he ended up walking out. Big deal! Pac woulda fought him without any of that crap!

Flloyd refuses to fight Pac under any circumstances with no demands, in fact Pac's team is basically ready to PAY Floyd to fight him

THAT'S a duck my friend!

And your last quip, when Manny is dominated WHEN?

How is Pac gonna be dominated when the ****ing coward wont even get into the ring with him?

Save your rubbish for the TMT gym Mr. Bieber or whoever you are

That stuff just doesn't cut the mustard around here!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Hahahahahahaha! Wake up man

Comment

Post this crap in the master thread

Comment

Working...
                    X