No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubrat Pulev vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Sauerland said today they want this fight next.

What's your prediction?
    Pulev by decision
    3.53%
    Pulev by KO/TKO
    4.71%
    Klitschko by decision
    37.65%
    Klitschko by KO/TKO
    52.94%
    Evenly matched, difficult to predict
    1.18%

The poll is expired.

Wlad late KO.

Comment

Was meant to vote klitschko ko.

I'm abit too high

Comment

Everyone calling for Pulev and I think he should get it too, but Wlad beats him and we go back to calling Wlad a loser and Pulev becomes an insta-bum

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Sauerland said today they want this fight next.

What's your prediction?
          He wants to fight the #2 guy in the division. That's balls! The current P4P #1 in boxing doesn't even want to do that in his division. Wlad is awesome!

Comment

If Wlad fights the way he did yesterday, with the same volume and variety of his punches, he will stop Pulev, because I don't see Kubrat living with that pace and taking that much punishment. KO10, or if Wlad is more conservative, wide points like 118-110 or so.

Comment

I expect a hig level chess match fight! Both throw very good jabs..
              The one who gets the distance right an controls the distance will win the fight..
              Wladimir though throws a way better right hand then pulev! Pulevs right hand is garbage.. wladimir by ud

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                Kubrat is very tough and durable, but I think Wlad will stop him late.
                Yep I agree.

Comment

UD12 Wlad.

Pulev is too dangerous for Wladimir to be reckless.

Comment

One thing interesting about Pulev is that he paces himself early and usually comes on strong late. So he can actually afford to develop a strategy other than "bum rush". So then it'll be interesting to see what gameplan Wlad goes for - most likely he'll outjab Pulev early for a points lead, then Pulev can possibly take some of the later rounds, still losing 8-4.

Comment

Working...
                    X