No announcement yet.

Chris Robinson's replacement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Robinson's replacement

I heard that somebody is going to get a direct line to Floyd Mayweather Sr.'s brain that tracks his entire stream of consciousness, which will in turn make Chris Robinson's entire value as a "reporter" obsolete, spare us a new "Floyd Mayweather Sr. says (opinion on something boxing related her)" article every day, and save American taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars in travel and lodging that he writes off every year as "work expenses" for his pretend "career" as a reporter.

Discuss.

Eli seckbach right above me

Comment

Eli seckbach right above me

Comment

Originally posted by WouldYouKindly? View Post
        I heard that somebody is going to get a direct line to Floyd Mayweather Sr.'s brain that tracks his entire stream of consciousness, which will in turn make Chris Robinson's entire value as a "reporter" obsolete, spare us a new "Floyd Mayweather Sr. says (opinion on something boxing related her)" article every day, and save American taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars in travel and lodging that he writes off every year as "work expenses" for his pretend "career" as a reporter.

Discuss.
        You crack me up. Seems like you have a man-crush on me or something bro...

But thanks for the support...

Comment

Working...
        X