No announcement yet.

Home invasion caught on tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post

This is why we need guns. To kill that mother****er. There shouldn't even be a trial for this ****!
    lol. Idiot. Unless she carried a gun ON her while at home the result would've been the same. Also with a gun.. If she didn't shoot to kill, it might've been used on her.

Comment

It's ****ed up man. What makes it worse is that it's a black man beating on a white woman in the most disgusting manner. That's going to spark a lot of racist people to want to **** each other up around the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        why is it racial?
        Why is the trayvon case racial?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          why is it racial?

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          damn i ran out of green!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Because a Zimmerman made it racial when he said something like " theses mofos always get away" what does he mean by "these"? He made a lot of statements that made the case racial before he got lawyer'd up...

The black guy looks insane, I have never anybody who beat the s.hit out of someone during a home invasion just for the f.uck of it... It's not like he was yelling "****ing white ****" while he was hitting her...

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              What makes a man become like that? Its scary to think this happens so often, and so many men are just as monstrous if not worse.
              Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Troubled youth right guys?

Comment

Hopefully they find this guy I saw the story on CNN today and couldn't believe my eyes.
                  Even worse the woman's 3 year old toddler was hiding behind a pillow on the sofa and saw the witnessed the whole thing.
                  The Husband of the woman who got beaten pleaded on CNN for the identification of the perpetrator.
                  I hope somebody comes forward and tells on him.
                  To just break in and brutally assault a woman, a damn WOMAN, is unthinkable.
                  He needs to be taken off the street, preferably off the planet.
                  I don't see how this case can become racial. Nobody is going to defend this guy. There is indisputable evidence that he committed a heinous crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    Because a Zimmerman made it racial when he said something like " theses mofos always get away" what does he mean by "these"? He made a lot of statements that made the case racial before he got lawyer'd up...

The black guy looks insane, I have never anybody who beat the s.hit out of someone during a home invasion just for the f.uck of it... It's not like he was yelling "****ing white ****" while he was hitting her...
                    These mofos means black people in a derogatory manner now? Sounds like you have preconceived notions yourself. So if I say guys like you are a dime a dozen that means I'm racist? What if I'm talking about your political ideology or possibly your religious background? People like you try to turj everything into a racial issue. Going off you're logic I'm going to assume that he attacked this woman with pryor knowledge of her race on purpose with prejudice. Guilty til proven innocent mindsets like yours are destroying our civilization.

Comment

According to trigger happy we should all pretend the man is an uncle and judge the case that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X