No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Price: Never Been a Threat, Not on My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury on Price: Never Been a Threat, Not on My Level

TYSON Fury has written off his big domestic rival David Price by insisting: Fighting him would be a backwards step.

British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Price was sensationally stopped by 41-year-old American Tony Thompson on Saturday.

It was a first professional defeat for the 29-year-old Scouser, who admits the result has now put his bid to get on to the world title scene back by around six months.

Fury, 24, has repeatedly been linked with Price for what would be a crowd-pulling domestic dust-up. [Click Here To Read More]

Steve Cunningham and Kevin Johnson are in their prime? Come on Peter, you know better than that.

Also, very good interview from Tyson Fury and sensible view on David Price. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1fu8KbGUzM
    Last edited by LacedUp; 02-26-2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

fury is making a prize prick of himself again.

should have manned up instead of vacating

Comment

Agree 100%

Price is nothing.

Comment

So if Price was so bad why didn't Fury just cashed in the match, beat him and kept moving on to other things?

Comment

Fury ought to be a little careful with his big mouth, yes he has beaten Kevin Johnson, but he needs to beat Cunningham and then Pulev also before I'm sold on him.

Price can bounce back, but as being said in the article, a lot depends on his psychology now.

Comment

I can bet this idiot will be exposed by Cunn. Steve will run circles around him and humilate him but he'll be robbed again. Mark my words
              Last edited by Szef; 02-26-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

The Fury and Price fight would have been humongous in the U.K. if they'd kept away from each other and built themselves up a bit in America.

Think Price is a better boxer, but Fury can take a punch far better. It's Price's humiliating loss that has damaged this fight, not as a contest but from the money side of things

Comment

Fury/Price fight should of already happened. Shame it didn't.

Comment

I'd still put money on Price to knock him out..

Comment

Working...
                    X