No announcement yet.

Jake The Snake and DDP try to help Scott Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    According to Kevin Nash (who knows Scott better than anybody else), Hall and Page had this set up for over 2 moths, and this is all just a work set up by DDP to get promotion for his program.
    Nash never said it was a work, he said Hall said he was going to go two months ago and that he wanted to see the tape when he walked through the door. He was pissed at DDP for making the phone call public, so DDP pulled it and Nash phoned DDP they had a talk and said they're on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      When it comes to matters of Hall, I always take Nash's words over anybody else's.

Nash doesn't deserve the bad rep he gets from fans for being an assh*le, either. I mean, yeah - The guy earned a ton of money and never put in much work for it while in WCW, but who the **** didn't? Everybody there was getting millions of dollars for doing next to nothing, so who in their right mind would step up and be like "this isn't right guys, we should earn this money by breaking ourselves in half every night."?

Nobody.

Nash is one of the most intelligent dudes the business has ever seen, and he's actually a pretty nice guy to people who treat him fairly.

lol'd at the bold.

you identify with nash on the grounds that you are both nine feet tall.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        lol'd at the bold.

you identify with nash on the grounds that you are both nine feet tall.
        Probably.

I also get called a complete d*ckbag a lot, too. So perhaps I'm just a bit more sympathetic to fellow d*ckbags.

Comment

I remember him being visibly wasted on some of his matches but he still pulled them off!!!:clap:

Comment

Scott Hall, sober already

Hopefully he can really shape up

Comment

I appreciate what they're trying to do for him. Not sure why they put him on blast and put his problems up on youtube though. Typically the last thing a suicidal person wants is to feel naked in front of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
                I appreciate what they're trying to do for him. Not sure why they put him on blast and put his problems up on youtube though. Typically the last thing a suicidal person wants is to feel naked in front of the world.
                Not as embarrassing as the video of him off his head having to be held up by crew as he made his way to the ring. He's just gave them permission to put it back up, hopefully if he feels like drinking he watches those videos and decides not to.

Comment

Working...
                X