No announcement yet.

I Can't Blieve How Many People Are Discrediting Mayweather-Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Blieve How Many People Are Discrediting Mayweather-Guerrero

I am in the same opinion as the masses in the sense that I DO believe Floyd will win but "cherry pick"? "not PPV worthy"? "waste of time"? you have got to be kidding me.

Robert Guerrero is a tough and rugged mother****er who will come to fight and press Floyd all night long, he has a VERY solid chin to absorb what Floyd gives and has the stamina and sheer heart to stay in there and trade and look to create a fight out of that Boxing match.

Lately if you notice Floyd has been going the offensive route, if he does that against Guerrero this will be his toughest fight yet, tougher than Cotto, I guarantee it.

Ghost is a dog and you see that in his style, Floyd is excellent but to stop him he will have to hit Ghost with shots I don't think he can continuously throw over and over due to his hand history.

The way to beat Mayweather I always say is to punch with him, use the jab, don't ever stop punching or pressuring and work the body viciously and believe me Ghost will do all of that, NOT saying he will win because my money is on Floyd by wide UD but it will be an awesome fight worth every penny

I think you guys seriously need to re-evaluate this fight, this isn't Victor Ortiz he's facing yo this guy is coming to try and decapitate with every shot like he did to Berto.

Tune in May 4th to witness a great fight Live as it happens, the atmosphere will be insane I can't wait
    Last edited by crillz; 01-11-2013, 08:36 AM. Reason: Can a Moderator correct my mispelling in the thread title please?

I don't think Guerrero would fight Mayweather anything like he did Berto, and I'm beginning to think people have only seen his fight with Berto. That's not how he usually fights. Maybe he uses that strategy at some point, but I don't think he uses it often.

Comment

very surprised he took this over Alvarez
      but it's not a bad fight, it's a mandatory against a tough guy
      Guerrero is gonna get owned, but Floyd deserves credit for it
      not a fight to be crazy excited for, but it's worth watching
      just can't see Guerrero doing much unless Floyd turns old completely

Comment

guerrero fought berto that way because he knew when it came down to it berto wasn't willing to give it his all same as chad dawson at times. when you push them they tend to let you have your way guerrero won't fight floyd that way.

but i think it will be a tough fight and guerrero is a live dog and he will bring it to floyd it's a fight i didn't want but i'll watch it.

Comment

Whats good Crillz.

I'm about to break it down for you. This site regarding Floyd vs RG/Canelo goes like this:

Troll Group A: This is the group that screamed Floyd would duck RG during the RBR while he pummeled Berto only to back track and call RG a weak opponent. These same people also compared RG to Margarito and said he would duck the fight.

Troll Group B: This group is sticking to their guns and calling RG a bum, a lightweight, etc because Floyd is rumored to fight him. Meanwhile completely ignoring the strength, size and punch resistance he showed against a guy in Berto who is one of the stronger WW's we have.

Troll Group C:
          This is the "popular" group. The Austin Trout is Tommy Hearns group. These idiots think Floyd is ducking Austin Trout even though 95% of them didn't even know he was before he fought Cotto. These idiots also pretend as if Trout white washed Cotto 12-0 when he clearly didnt.This also doubles as the Martinez is God group who kiss Sergios ass when he fights the Martin Murrays of the world rather than face legit threats at 160.

Troll Group D: The Alvarez hater group. These dumb shyts refuse to even acknowledge that Canelo can actually fight. Calling him a bum and a hype job constantly to discredit the fight before it even gets signed so that when it is signed they can go back and quote their posts that said Canelo was a bum. These idiots are the worst. If you have two working eyes you can see that Canelo is a hell of a fighter.

So what you end up getting is a cluster fuq of posters and posts who are all just stumbling over each other to discredit WHOEVER Floyd fights next. They have all their bases covered. ****in clowns on this site man you know how they roll. Hell I even seen some idiots that said Floyd has no right to fight at 147 and he should only fight at 154. Like wtf.

Eveb if this dude beat Trouts ass which her is fully capaable of doing people will say "But Trout has only beat Cotto" who Floyd himself beat.

If he fights Martinez and beats they will say hes old and past it and give him no credit. Majority of these posters are absolute shyt and know fuq all about the sport of the boxing.
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-11-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I fully believe Guerrero can make the fight a slugfest and turn it ugly

Its so funny how everyone changed their tune after he smacked up berto. I remember loads and loads of guererro topics saying "prove yourself bum" "what has guererro done" " he is a nobody"

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              Whats good Crillz.

I'm about to break it down for you. This site regarding Floyd vs RG/Canelo goes like this:

Troll Group A: This is the group that screamed Floyd would duck RG during the RBR while he pummeled Berto only to back track and call RG a weak opponent. These same people also compared RG to Margarito and said he would duck the fight.

Troll Group B: This group is sticking to their guns and calling RG a bum, a lightweight, etc because Floyd is rumored to fight him. Meanwhile completely ignoring the strength, size and punch resistance he showed against a guy in Berto who is one of the stronger WW's we have.

Troll Group C:
              This is the "popular" group. The Austin Trout is Tommy Hearns group. These idiots think Floyd is ducking Austin Trout even though 95% of them didn't even know he was before he fought Cotto. These idiots also pretend as if Trout white washed Cotto 12-0 when he clearly didnt.This also doubles as the Martinez is God group who kiss Sergios ass when he fights the Martin Murrays of the world rather than face legit threats at 160.

Troll Group D: The Alvarez hater group. These dumb shyts refuse to even acknowledge that Canelo can actually fight. Calling him a bum and a hype job constantly to discredit the fight before it even gets signed so that when it is signed they can go back and quote their posts that said Canelo was a bum. These idiots are the worst. If you have two working eyes you can see that Canelo is a hell of a fighter.

So what you end up getting is a cluster fuq of posters and posts who are all just stumbling over each other to discredit WHOEVER Floyd fights next. They have all their bases covered. ****in clowns on this site man you know how they roll. Hell I even seen some idiots that said Floyd has no right to fight at 147 and he should only fight at 154. Like wtf.

Eveb if this dude beat Trouts ass which her is fully capaable of doing people will say "But Trout has only beat Cotto" who Floyd himself beat.

If he fights Martinez and beats they will say hes old and past it and give him no credit. Majority of these posters are absolute shyt and know fuq all about the sport of the boxing.
              Wats goodie my G, still doing the show?

Word tho that's crazy how it is on here, people actually saying Canelo isn't good, these guys are insane man and whoever said Trout is the next Hearns must be on that blue top special, even if he did turn out to be like a Hearns it's still far far far far too young in his career to make that statement

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I don't think Guerrero would fight Mayweather anything like he did Berto, and I'm beginning to think people have only seen his fight with Berto. That's not how he usually fights. Maybe he uses that strategy at some point, but I don't think he uses it often.
                I think that's the only way to fight Floyd if you think about it and I think he knows that because he's done it in 2 fights 1 against Aydin and the other against Berto where he just comes fourth and outfights his opponents. it will be an excellent night on May 4th, I heard the card will be loaded too

Comment

Floyd dont fight much so for his fans im sure they will take anything Floyd gives.

But for boxing fans for a guy who is considered possibly the best fighter in the world, he needs to fight the type of person who can kill him and the most dangerous guy possible. Guerro isnt that guy, although for some people who think Floyd is overated, Guerro is indeed a credible opponent in so much that they dont think Floyd is that great and any decent fighter could if not beat Floyd at least test him. Just like Miguel. People didnt think Miguel was exceptional, rather solid and people expected him to test Floyd, which he did.

But as for a guy like Floyd who dont fight much, people expect a little more from him than a guy who does fight a lot.....like paac for instance. You cant be considered one of the best fighters, not fight much, and when you do fight, just a anyone old body that someone like Pac probably has fought like 3 times in a year.
                  You have to be seen to intentionally, and visibly do that bit more. Thats the trade off if you go down Floyds route of career.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 01-11-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I'll either stream or download when I get back home. It's not a terrible fight, but I'm not jumping through hoops to see it either. Hell, I didn't even see Pac vs Marquez IV till the following morning lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X