No announcement yet.

do you think Haye verses vitali will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    im ****ing biased as fuk and im american, lol, the klis would still demolish your mercers, ruddocks, bothas, golotas, rahmans, ruizs or anyone you want to see, lol, the only guy that might put up a challenge in my eyes would be a in shape lewis and maybe a younger version of shannon briggs (for Wlad), , dont really expect much from holyfield cause he does lose fights that he shouldnt be losing like to moorer or ruiz
    Wtf.. No shyt.. And Lewis will demolish Haye.Chambers.Povetkin.

I'm talking about NOT INCLUDING THE KLITS OR LEWIS.. I'm talking about the lower tier outside the top 2 of each era.

Early 90's Tyson vs any version of Povetkin
    Prime Bowe vs any version of Adamek/Haye.
    It's obvious the 90's era was stronger from top to bottom.

You talking the two champions, ya they can be elite in ANY era. I'm talking about the depth overall.

Comment

Also the fight will happen.

David Haye loves his fans and is willing to die for them.

He is currently risking his life in the jungles just to entertain us.

Great man.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
        Also the fight will happen.

David Haye loves his fans and is willing to die for them.

He is currently risking his life in the jungles just to entertain us.

Great man.
        LOL risking his life?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
          Wtf.. No shyt.. And Lewis will demolish Haye.Chambers.Povetkin.

I'm talking about NOT INCLUDING THE KLITS OR LEWIS.. I'm talking about the lower tier outside the top 2 of each era.

Early 90's Tyson vs any version of Povetkin
          Prime Bowe vs any version of Adamek/Haye.
          It's obvious the 90's era was stronger from top to bottom.

You talking the two champions, ya they can be elite in ANY era. I'm talking about the depth overall.
          yore talking apples and oranges now, these other fighters are all apples and oranges in comparison to the klits and lewis, now we should just give opinions and not assume anything

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            yore talking apples and oranges now, these other fighters are all apples and oranges in comparison to the klits and lewis, now we should just give opinions and not assume anything
            This era had fighters that were challengers in their prime still at the top of rankings challenging and winning titles. Ruiz, Rahman, Briggs, Old Holyfield LOL

Comment

I hope it doesn't because Vitali will be close to 42 by the time any fight happens and he won't win if he faces Haye. Vitali has been on a definite decline. After the immense disrespect shown to the brothers by Haye, the best revenge would be to rob Haye of any chance of redemption by denying him a fight. Losing to Haye would be an extremely sour note to end his career on. He could fight Tyson Fury as a final fight, instead.

Haye being in the jungle may indicate the fight is going ahead, or he may be using it as a segue into the entertainment business, as Haye said he wants to be an actor after he retires from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                I hope it doesn't because Vitali will be close to 42 by the time any fight happens and he won't win if he faces Haye. Vitali has been on a definite decline. After the immense disrespect shown to the brothers by Haye, the best revenge would be to rob Haye of any chance of redemption by denying him a fight. Losing to Haye would be an extremely sour note to end his career on. He could fight Tyson Fury as a final fight, instead.

Haye being in the jungle may indicate the fight is going ahead, or he may be using it as a segue into the entertainment business, as Haye said he wants to be an actor after he retires from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

If he doesn't want the fight, retire. Fighting Fury would be a ***** move.

Comment

yes..DH has smoothed things with wbc,,the heavyweights class needs this fight to happen, the wbc have let VK have some easy times defending..HOW haye took out DC.. vk will has no where to run now

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Why do you believe Haye is so special?

What is his best win? Mormeck? Age 39 Audrey?
                      probably valuev ... whats vitali's best win?

Comment

Working...
                      X